Eριlogυε

Six Years Later

Kiërra

"Taylor, come get dressed." I called after my two year old daughter.

I heard little feet running down the hallway towards her room. She ran into the room and right into my arms. "Hey baby girl." I said picking her up and kissing all over her face.

"Mommy, Ty gimme milk." She said in her cute little two year old voice.

"Oh really?" She nodded her head and I chuckled. "Well I'll have to thank him for feeding your hungry tummy." I said and tickled her stomach.

She giggled out loud making my heart melt. My daughter was my pride and joy. She's my first born and I don't plan on having anymore children, at least not now and because of that she's spoiled rotten. "Guess what baby?" She looked up at me with her big brown curious eyes. "We're gonna go see daddy."

About two years after the wedding, Tyson got drafted into the NBA along with Khalil. They both play for the L.A Lakers and their both hyped they get to play together for the same team. About a few months after they got drafted we moved out to California.

Tyson and Khalil been gone for a while to play away but today is their first home game and everyone was either going to support them or watching on tv.

Her eyes lit up. "I wanna see daddy!" She cheered, jumping up and down on her bed.

I chuckled and snatched her little behind into my arms. "Well we got to get dressed and hurry and if we wanna see daddy."

I picked her arm and carried her to my bathroom. She likes bathing in my bathtub because it was bigger and it made bubbles. I gave her a bath while she plashed and soaked me with water. After her bath I took her back to her room to get her dressed and do her hair. "Taylor, you got your hair all wet. Now mama doesn't know what to do with it."

Taylor had the misfortune of inheriting my wild ass hair. That shit was a struggle every time I had to do her hair in the mornings.

Taylor just giggled as she continued to play with the toys she had in front of her. I just brushed out her hair and put a bow in it. "Come on." I said picked her up and placing her on my hip. "Let's go see Tyrone."

I headed out her room and walked next door to where Tyrone's room was. "Look at you looking all handsome."

He was wearing a black and gold Versace crew neck with white jeans that had a Louis Vuitton belt in it's waist and his beige Timbs. He had a gold chain around his neck and diamond studs in his ears. He had gotten a line up yesterday and his waves were on point.

Tyrone was thirteen years old and swears he's the man of the house when Tyson is gone. He was a good kid though. He got good grades, he helped around the house and he helped with Taylor. He didn't care if he was going out with his friends, he would take Taylor with him even if he didn't have to. He was a good big brother to her.

"I see Taylor and I are matching." He said pointing to her white leggings and the little Timbs she had on her feet.

I had dressed Taylor this morning in white leggings, her Lakers crew neck and her beige Timbs. Tyson would be happy she's wearing the outfit since he bought it.

I chuckled. "Y'all are always matching somehow anyway." I told him.

"I gave Taylor her bottle this morning," he said. "I don't know if you wanna feed her before we leave."

I smiled. He was such a nice young man. Nothing like his uncles. "I'll get you guys something to eat on the way 'cause we still need to go pick up your auntie and her posse."