Wεddιng Nιgнт Blιss

Kiërra

Tyson walked into our room carrying me bridal style. I giggled as he closed the door with his foot and struggled to lock it while continuing to hold me. To be quite honest, we were both kind of tipsy off of champaign.

When we heard the click of the lock, Tyson carried me over to the bed and gently laid me down. He started kissing me all over my neck and I moaned out. "Wait," I whispered and stopped him. "I got a surprise for you."

He eased up off of me and I got up off the bed. "Hurry up girl," he said and smacked my ass. "I'm about to beat that pussy up."

I giggled and strutted my way to the connected bathroom, swaying my hips side to side. "Stop teasin' me woman!" He snapped playfully.

I chuckled and walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I stripped out of my dress and took off all my jewelry. I slipped off my heels and reapplied my red lipstick. I knew Tyson was gonna love this. I was half naked in his favorite color.

I walked out the bathroom and posed against the doorframe. "Come get it baby." I said seductively.

As I stood there in my red matching Victoria secret thong set, he hungrily licked his lips. He walked over to me and picked me up. I automatically wrapped my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around his torso as i took in his Versace cologne.

God, did he smell like heaven.

Tyson planted sweet, sensual kisses along my neck until he found my spot. My breath hitched and I started sucking in air. As Tyson worked his way down to my perky C-cup breasts, he unhooked my lace bra and started to suck at my chocolate chip mounds. Devouring my breasts as he made my honey pot wetter and wetter.

He carried me over to the bed and laid me down as our eyes met and he began kissing me down my stomach working his way to my girl. He smirked as he began kissing and sucking between my thighs and around my womanhood.

He was teasing me. And if he didn't stop I was gonna fuck him up.

He hesitated for a while before he took my thong off with his teeth and began to roll his finger on my pearl. He then leaned down and took a taste of my cookie. He fingered my warm insides as he licked and sucked like it was his last meal. My legs were locked around his head as he licked and sucked, while I gripped his short curls and pushed his head further down between my legs. "Yaassss baby. " I said, quivering at the magic of his tongue.

He unexpectedly flipped us over, so I was now situated on his face. He began to move my hips, and I matched his movements as I began to ride his face.

My moans filled the room, I couldn't control the waves of ecstasy washing over me. Soon a knot of pressure began to build up at the bottom of my stomach and my legs got weak as I came all over his face. "Ooooh shit baby!"

He smirked as he licked my sweet juices off his face.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

"Keep it down, people are trying to fucking sleep!" Kiona yelled as she banged on the wall that connected our rooms.

Tyson and I laughed. That girl was something else.

Tyson flipped me over as he kissed me passionately and positioned himself between my legs. He leaned down and kissed me as our tongues wrestled in each others mouths.

As we passionately kissed, I could feel him force his lengthy tool inside my warm cave. "Tysonn." I moaned in his mouth, clawing at his back. "Mmmm."

He slowly glided in and out of my wet walls, taking deep strokes inside me. "Shit." He hissed.

Tyson nibbled on my erect nipples as he picked up the pace. I started to moan uncontrollably as he started slamming inside of me. "Oooooh shit!" I said in a high pitched voice as I can feel myself almost at my peak.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

This time we ignored it. Bitch, it was my wedding night and I was gonna make love to my husband whether you liked it or not. Fuck your sleep.

Tyson eased himself out of me and started to twirl his tongue on my clit. "Turn around." He said in a demanding tone.

I got on all fours as I prepared myself to feel him inside of me again. He rubbed himself in my hot slit before easing his tool back inside of me once again taking slow yet deep strokes. "Fuck!" He said as he smacked my ass.

He started to thrust himself inside of me faster and faster as the sound of our flesh hitting filled the room. He began smacking my ass harder and harder, while my breasts bounced wildly. "Oooh shit baby!" I managed to moan out.

Electric shocks of pleasure filled my body as I got wetter and wetter and my kitty clutched tightly around his pole. "Fuck girl!" He growled.

My stomach began knotting and I knew I was about to cum. "Ooooh babbbyyy I'm c-cu-cu cuummmmmmmmminnnggg ughhhhhh shit!! I loveee you."

Yes, the D was That Good.

I swear that was the best sex I ever had. And I thought my first time was bomb but Chris ain't ever lay my ass out like this. Even my first time with Tyson wasn't this fucking amazing.

My knees were weak as he pounded me until he came five minutes after me, releasing himself all inside of me. I felt him go soft inside of me before he eased himself out of me and pulled me on top of him as he collapsed onto the bed. "Damn girl, you tired my ass out." He said catching his breath as he pulled me closer to him.

"Yaaasss Tyson, you the fucking man!" Keondre yelled from the other side of our room door.

Now I know why Kiona's ass was so damn salty. Keondre was listening to us having sex instead of fucking her.

"Tysooon! You did that!" Danté's voice followed.

Then they all started banging on the door, rooting and cheering Tyson on. I blushed and hid my face in Tyson's chest as he chuckled. "Get y'all asses to bed and stop being fucking cock blocks!" He yelled at them while laughing.

They continued to cheer him on for a few more seconds before they left. "Oh my God, they're never gonna let me live this down." I said as I felt my cheeks heat up by the second.

Tyson chuckled and kissed my forehead. "Just be glad all the adults are sleeping downstairs and they wasn't the ones banging on the door." He said.

I looked up at him with droopy eyes. His eyes were dropping too like he was tired. "You were amazing." I told him in a quiet tone.

"You too," he said and stretched his head down to kiss me. "I didn't know I had a little freak."

I chuckled. "Church girls are the freakiest."

"You got that right." He laughed and kissed me on my forehead. "Go to sleep baby, I can see you fighting sleep."

I snuggled up close to him and I felt him pulled the covers over our naked bodies. "I love you." I mumbled before closing my eyes.

"I love you more baby girl." Was the last thing I heard before drifting into a deep, comfortable sleep.

>>>•<<<>>>•<<<>>>•<<<

Special thanks to FirstMrs_Carter for helping me write this sex scene. You're truly amazing girl😘

Next chapter is the epilogue.

Vote&Comment❤️