Ꭶιи #1

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I was wondering why it was on since it was the weekend but then realized it was Sunday. Welp, time for church. I dragged myself out of bed and made it. I then went to my bathroom and did the whole hygiene routine including shaving my legs. I may be a girl but if I don't shave at least twice a week I'll be looking like a chimpanzee.

When I finished brushing me teeth I walked out my bathroom and walked into my walk in closet. I browsed through the enormous amount of clothes I had to figure out what I was gonna wear. After debating between a beige ruffle top with a black and beige pencil skirt and a blue and white floral dress I chose the the ruffle top and pencil skirt.

When I put on my outfit I didn't expect the skirt to be so short. It reached my mid thigh. Oh well, not everyone's a saint. I straightened my hair, put on some light make up and added a little bit of jewelry. When I was satisfied with my look I slipped on my pair of nude heels. I grabbed my phone and my small purse and walked out my room. "Well don't you look cute for church." Davion said when I walked out my room.

He was just walking out his room. He was wearing a white dress shirt with black jeans. He had his dreads pulled up in one and he had his glasses on. He looked spiffy. "You don't look too bad yourself." I said smiling.

Davion was my 21 year old brother. He had chocolate skin, dreads and hazel-green eyes. He was a real cool brother and we had a pretty good bond.

We both walked downstairs into the kitchen to see my dad making breakfast and my mom sitting at the island sipping on her cup of tea and reading a Home Sense magazine.

"Good morning." Davion and I said in unison.

"Good morning!" My dad cheered. He is always a happy man.

"Morning." My mom said not even looking up at us as she continued to flip through her magazine.

Davion and I took a seat at the kitchen table. Dad served us our food and then sat down with us. We said grace then started eating. Romeo came downstairs in his Calvin Klein boxers and some socks. I guess he ain't going to church this morning.

"You ain't coming to church?" Dad asked him.

"Naw, maybe next week." He shrugged and sat down at the table next to Davion.

"You said that last week." I said as dad placed a plate of food in front of him.

"No one was talkin' to you so shut up and mind your business!" He snapped and started eating like he had no table manners.

Dad smacked him in the back of his head. "Don't talk to your sister like that."

"She's so damn annoying." He whined.

"And you're not?"

"You got one more time Kiërra," He warned.

"I wish you would try something, I wish you would."

"That's enough!" Mom yelled. Everyone stayed quiet and looked at her. "Miracle, let's go! Davion, you're riding with your father."

I didn't bother arguing. It's not the first time Romeo and it got into an argument. Hell, this is probably the first time in a while it hasn't gotten physical.

I placed my plate in the sink then grabbed my purse and my phone and followed my mom out the house. "So, are we taking your car or..."

"We're taking your car." She said and walked to the passenger side.

I hopped in my cherry red Range Rover and started the car. As I started driving to church I knew my mom wanted to talk about something. That's the only reason why she would drive in a car with me alone.