Ꭶιи #8

Tyson

"Baby," Kiërra said into the phone. "I have to tell you something."

"What's wrong?" I asked concerned.

Whatever she had to tell me sounded serious.

"I'm pregnant."

My eyes went wide. I could've sworn I wrapped it up that night we had sex and we haven't had sex in a while. "I...I...Um...Huh? I...Didn't...." I stumbled over my words trying to figure out the right words to say.

She started dying of laughter. "I'm joking babe, calm down." She said and continued dying. It was to the point where she was gasping for air. "OMG, you were so fucking scared."

I rolled my eyes. "That wasn't even funny. Had me thinking about how imma tell my momma I got the pastor's granddaughter pregnant." I complained. "I value my life, very much."

After she was finish dying she took a few moments to catch her breath. "That was too jokes. But seriously, I have something to tell you."

"Don't fuck with me KiKi." I said firmly.

"No, seriously." She said. "I have to leave again with my dance crew. We'll be gone for four days."

I groaned. Christmas time is quickly approaching and Kiërra's dance crew is doing a lot of charity benefits to help pay for them to go to nationals in the spring. Kevanté, Danté and Khalil were on the same dance team as Kiërra, along with Kiona which sucks cause those are all my niggas. This is the third time they'll be gone and once again imma be here, in boring ass Springfield, alone.

Fuck my life.

"Forreal baby? Again?"

"I'm sorry." She pleaded.

"But you're always leaving." I complained. Excuse me if I sound a little clingy but I just want to spend some time with my girlfriend.

"Dance means everything to me, Tyson," she said. "Just like how ball means everything to you. If you had to travel all the time for ball then I would support you, I expect you to do the same for me."

She was right. I was being a little selfish. "I'm sorry babe, I just want to spend time with you."

"I understand and I promise that this is the last time I have to travel until March. We can spend as much time together as you want when I get back."

"Promise?"

She laughed. "Yes Ty, I promise."

"Tyreek! I done told your ass to stay in this house!" I heard ma yell from downstairs.

I groaned and rolled my eyes. "What's wrong baby?" Kiërra asked.

"Ma and Tyreek goin' at it again."

"Go handle your business and call me back later." She said.

"Alright, I'll text you later."

"Aight, bye."

I hung up the phone and got up off my bed. I walked out my room and went downstairs to see what was going on with Tyreek and ma. Mom was standing in front of the door, blocking Tyreek from going anywhere. He had an annoyed look on his face. "What's going on?"

"Tyreek said he wanna go out and that's fine," ma started. "But then when he won't tell me where he was going and started catching an attitude when I asked him about his whereabouts I told his ass to stay home. It's almost eight o'clock and it's dark. I am not letting my fifteen year old son leave this house this time of night and not know where he's going."