Ꭶιи #5 (R)

Kiërra

I drove to Christopher's house angrily. I had just found out he was messing with three other females including that hoe Sabrina. I had told him before if I heard any shit about him cheating on me then I was ending it.

I pulled up in front of his house and got out my car. I rang his doorbell multiple times before it swung open revealing him in sweat pants and no shirt. Usually I would drool over him but I was too pissed off right now. "Why are ringing my doorbell like a mad woman?" He asked looking at me with an irritated look.

"I'm giving you the freedom to do your own things. Fuck you and fuck all the other females you fuck. I'm done. We're over!" I yelled at him.

His stood there speechless while the look on his face turned from irritation to shock and guilt. "Kiërra, baby I'm so-"

"Save it!" I snapped cutting him off. "You can't get yourself out of this one. We're done Christopher so stay the hell away from me and fuck as many females as you want."

I then turned away from him and walked back to my car. I didn't drive away though. I just sat in the car and fought back the tears that threatened to escape. I don't know why I wanted to cry. It's not like we were in a serious relationship. I guess I'm just hurt by the fact that he would cheat on me when I've been nothing but faithful to his ass.

Finally I started the car and pulled away from his house. I had rehearsals today but I didn't feel like going. I texted Kiona and told her that I wasn't gonna make it to rehearsals and headed home.

When I got home I got the greatest luck in the world; my mother was home -_-

I hung up my car keys and walked pass the kitchen to go upstairs. "Miracle!" Mom called me back.

I groaned and walked back into the kitchen. "Yes mommy?" This day wasn't going well and the last thing I need is my mother aggravating me.

"Miracle honey, what's wrong?" She asked in a concern tone.

"Nothing." I mumbled and looked away from her.

She pulled my face towards her so I was looking her in the face. "Were you crying? What happened?"

I sighed. She wasn't gonna let this go. "I broke up with Christopher today."

"Miracle!" She scolded. Her soft, motherly demeanor was quickly replaced by anger.

"He cheated on me multiple times!" I stressed. "I'm not going to stay with him only to look stupid."

"You're suppose to stay with him no matter what!" She yelled at me. "That's what love's all about!"

"I don't love him!" As soon as the words left my mouth I felt a painful stinging sensation on my left cheek.

I touched my cheek and stared at my mother's raging eyes while tears came out mine. "Miracle Kiërra-Shanae Payne, I had your life planned out before you were even conceived. I've given you nothing but the best in your life and you will no make me look like a fool. Christopher is the one you will be with the rest of your life!"

"All you care about is yourself! You have no right to call yourself a mother." I then ran upstairs to my room and locked the door.

I didn't come out my room, answer any texts or calls for the rest on the day.

>>>>•<<<<

Monday morning I skipped breakfast and went straight to school. I didn't want to be anywhere near my mother for a very long time. Before school I stopped at the closest McDonalds for two hash browns and some pancakes. I hadn't eaten since yesterday morning and I was starving.