"Tyler, get your legs off the poor boy, you're probably squishing him to death." Bryce jumped at Evan's voice. He had just gotten used to the silence, but Evan ruined it. Not that Bryce minded, really. He just wished he had a warning beforehand (though if he was being honest, he would probably still have jumped. He was just a jumpy child for some reason).

Tyler rolled his eyes again and took his legs off of Bryce, looking behind the couch where Evan was. He whistled suddenly, "Damn, Evan, who you tryin' to impress here?" Bryce finally looked back to where Evan was.

Evan was wearing exactly what he said he was going to wear: a tank top and some shorts. Except the tank top was pretty tight looking, and the shorts were not only shorter than what Bryce expected, but they also looked snug on him. Bryce felt his cheeks flare up for no apparent reason, and he gulped. He was suddenly very thirsty, too. Thank god Evan had gotten him that Coke.

Evan tossed the can to Bryce, who almost dropped it. He stumbled with opening it, but eventually got it. His hands were shaking, which never happened. He wondered if he was getting sick. It would be weird since he almost never got sick, but it was the only explanation he had.

Evan sat in between Bryce and Tyler. He grabbed the remote and changed the channel to some sports channel that was playing hockey. Tyler scoffed and snatched the remote from him, changing the channel to something else. Evan frowned, "Hey, I was watching that."

"Well, me and Bry don't want to watch your shitty sport."

Bryce looked over at them when he heard what Tyler had called him. Bry? He had never heard anyone call him that before. He almost liked it for some reason.

The TV show was now forgotten, as Bryce watched his...friends (he still wasn't used to calling them that) fight over the remote.

Evan was practically climbing on top of Tyler to try and get the remote that Tyler was holding out of his reach. This gave Bryce the perfect view of his ass. Bryce felt his cheeks practically burst into flames as he eyes wandered over the scene in front of him (but not without Bryce staring at Evan's ass for a little longer than what a normal person would do). Eventually the two were practically wrestling on the couch, the remote tossed aside. Bryce brought his legs to his chest, trying to get out of the way. But he continued watching the two, almost entranced.

The wrestling match ended with Tyler pinning Evan onto the couch, holding his hands above his head. Both were panting and sweating, and grinning at each other, and before you knew it they were laughing too. Bryce bit his lip. He didn't know what it was about the way the two in front of him were situated, but it made him feel hot and weird.

Tyler got off of Evan and pulled him up. They both looked at Bryce, who was still staring at them. Evan frowned, looking concerned. "Bryce, you okay? Your face is pretty red."

Before he could answer, Tyler snorted a laugh. "He's probably just concerned about us, who just wrestled for a remote for like, half an hour." Evan smiled and laughed, the concern now gone.

"Just say something if something's wrong, okay?" Bryce nodded and swallowed. He still couldn't get that image out of his head. He felt dirty for even thinking about it.

The phone rang, bringing all three boys out of their thoughts. "I got it," Tyler called, getting up and going to the phone.

A minute later, Tyler came back. "Who was it?" Evan asked.

"It was my mom, she's leaving the house for something so I have to either go back home or bring Kino here. You're fine with that, right?"

Evan nodded, "Yeah, that's fine. Take Bryce with you, too. Just so he can see Kino first hand." Tyler chuckled and turned to Bryce.