Chapter Two Hundred and Fifty Two [Rewritten]

Start from the beginning

"Looking good, has Zoro seen you yet?" Nami whistled as she shot a teasing smile my way the minute she got a good look at the bathing suit I was in.

"Shut up!" I embarrassingly snapped, cheeks flaring up as I listened to the way she burst out laughing before she continued to play around with Chopper.

"Nami, sweet! The Water Water Meat is ready!" Sanji cooed over to the ginger haired woman.

"Okay!" Nami called back just as Kokoro came bursting out of the water.

"Looking good!" I whistled, clapping my hands the minute I saw that she was in her mermaid form.

"Granny, that was awesome!" Chimney cheered.

"That meat sure smells nice" Kokoro grinned as I stood up, shaking the water from my legs before walking over to where Zoro was currently seated.

"I know, now say "ah," my sweet" Sanji gave a closed eye smile as he held out a piece of meat towards Nami, only to have Kokoro eat it instead.

"Hey, Sanji, this is yummy!" Luffy called over to the dejected blond as he stuffed his face full of as much meat as he could.

"Yummy! Water Water Meat barbecue!" Sniper King drooled as he seemed to stuff his face as well...when did he get here?

"Sniper King, where'd you come from?" Zoro asked as I laid myself down on his back, arms wrapping around his neck as I leaned forward until I could snag a bite of his food.

"Looks like he came for the food" I said. "Don't blame him, it's good" I said as I stole another bite of food from the swordsman.

"Eat all you want, I don't care anymore!" Sanji depressingly cried.

"What the hell are you crying for?" Zoro raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not crying! I just got smoke in my eye, that's all!" Sanji defended.

"Sure, that's it" I chuckled.

"So how is it, Robin? Nice and juicy, huh?" Sanji asked, quick to turn his attention towards the raven-haired woman as I yelped the moment I was flipped over the moss haired man's shoulder and pulled onto his lap.

"Yes, it's heavenly" Robin complimented.

"What about you, Skylar?" Sanji eagerly asked, turning towards me only to quickly grow irritated as he glared at Zoro who wore a smug smirk while I stole another piece of food from his place.

"It's great, Sanji" I answered which caused the blonde's irritation to melt away as he brightly smiled at my praise.

"You know you can get your own plate, right?" Zoro raised an eyebrow as he watched how I continued to pick and steal small bits of food from his plate.

"I could, but it's just so far away—I can't reach" I said, just barely reaching out my arm in some half-ass attempt to make it seem like I was actually trying to reach for a plate of food myself. A wide smile soon tugged at my lips the moment I heard the swordsman snort.

"Look, it's them!" Zambai shouted as he and the rest of the Franky Family came rushing towards us. "Hey, Straw Hat, are you finally awake?!" he asked.

"Hey, it's the Franky Family! Get over here and eat!" Luffy grinned as he waved at the group to come and join us all.

"Barbecue time, boys!" Zambai cheered.

"We got too many guys and too little meat, somebody, go get some more!" Luffy demanded just as the ground started to shake.

"It's Sodom and Gomorrah!" Chopper brightened the minute he spotted the two King Bulls.