16. Your Brain is Filled With Seaweed

Percy's POV:

       After a few hours of rest and healing I was allowed to go out of the hospital wing. I went to my room to rest and think about what happened. Then I heard a knock on the door.

" Its Princess Annabeth, should I let her in?" My butler, but I prefer to say friend Erik said

" Sure" I replied

The way she walked in with her beautiful dress swaying as she walked very elegantly is breathtaking.

"Have you healed, Percy" she said with a worried expression on her face.

" yes, I'm fine thank you" I said

She took my hands and held them. Her hands were so smooth, " No Percy. Thank you! You saved my life and my friends' life, even if it meant risking yours, and I am grateful for that"

I shrugged my shoulders, " It was nothing really, I just knew I had to protect you and your friends, it felt important to me" i said

" What do you mean nothing, you killed more than any of the other boys, you slashed through them with great technic. You are a really good fighter. Besides this is the second time you save my life"

"Thanks. I guess its just a trait I picked up"

" Could you possibly teach me?"

" Sure, but why?"

" I don't like feeling hopeless or useless when someone is attacking the people I care for."

" okay, so when do you want to start?"

" How about you meet me in the gardens in 10 min and I will take you to a secret place where we can train. If anyone finds out then they will tell my mom and I would be in big trouble."

" Ok see you then" i said

10 min later I made my way to the library and saw Annabeth wearing a tank top shirt with shorts and her hair was in a ponytail. She was wearing sneakers and had not the slightest amount of makeup on her.

"Follow me but you have to swear that you will not tell anyone"

"Ok, I swear" I said

She led me to a mysterious wall on the edge of the castle behind a lot of flowers. The wall looked ordinary with two candles on the side. She pulled down one of them, pressed a certain tile then twisted something that looked like a rock and a secret door opened. As we stepped inside I realized that it looked like a training place for warriors. There were swords, bows and arrows, daggers, and many things to use in training. Including a training course to learn how to fight without weapons.

" What is this place?"

" It is a place that the toughest warriors used to train in. I learned about it not so long ago. My father told me all about it but he told me to keep it a secret from everybody, except the people i trusted with my life. He told me that I can come here to relax if people are bothering me."

" wait so... you trust me with your life?"

" Of course I do, you saved my life twice and almost sacrificed yourself to protect me, even before you knew that I was the princess. I can trust you Percy and I hope you know that you can trust me too."

" I do. Would you prefer to work with a dagger or sword to start off. A dagger is harder to stab with but you can use more tactics and it takes thinking, which might be better for you because you are smart. I don't call you Wise Girl for no reason" i said while smiling.