2.Percy's Intro

Percy's POV:

       " Percy, are you ready? The Report is going to start any minute now." Tyson yelled from the living room"

       " Yes, I am coming" I was participating in the Selection because my mother is sick right now and we need money to feed for her and for Tyson and I. My father left us just after Tyson was born and Tyson is know 9 while I am 19. Even though I was 10 when he left, I never really remembered anything about him.  So, since we were caste 6 I thought that if I participate and get chosen, then my caste will become 3 and people will let me work in places. Also, i would get money and then we wouldn't have to be poor.

      I never cared about the royal family. I thought that it was unfair that we were treated differently because of where and how we were born. I don;t like the princess, I never saw or met her but I bet she is just like all princesses. A bratty snob, that wears big poofy dresses and so much makeup.

        We didn't have enough money to get a TV so we have a radio, that is why I never saw the Royal family before. While I was listening to the report I heard names o men and their castes being read until I hear something which made my heart stop beating.

    " Percy Jackson, 6" said the princess

      " Yay! Brother you are in the selection " Tyson said happily

    I couldn't believe that i got chosen to compete in the Selection.

   Time Lapse

        The next day, my mom and Tyson wished me good luck while I was taken away to get ready to meet Princess Annabeth. I was not excited to meeet her or dress up but I had to do both.

      After I was done, I was led to a big area with many couches along with 34 other men, and on the side there was a door that led to something that looked like a room.

    " If I can please have your attention" KIng Fredrick  said while standing next to Queen Athena

    " Great! Now, welcome to the castle. I you don't know, I am King Fredrick or King fred for short and this is my wife Queen Athena. We have 2 children. We have Princess  Annabeth and princess Clarisse. Right now you will be called one by one into that  room where Princess Annabeth will be waiting to talk with you. After which 5 men will be eliminated. "

    Luke Castellan was called first, he went in for 5 minutes then came back with a happy and proud smile on his face.

 After a while I heard my name being called so i went into the room, ready to see a princess with lots of makeup and a big poofy dress. But instead I saw a girl who had beautiful princess blond curls and gray stormy eyes. She was wearing a simple but elegant midnight blue dress with heels that weren't too fancy. 

     ( This is what her dress and hair looked like but her hair should have princess curls.)

    She must be Clarisse or her best friend that I heard about

    She must be Clarisse or her best friend that I heard about. I walked in and the girl started talking to me.

      " Come sit down" she said

     " Ok, sure" I replied

      She seemed a little distant and nervous but when I looked into her eyes I recognized her somewhere before.

"   Wait a minute do I know you......