Chapter 6: First day

Beginne am Anfang

"Your first lesson is English literature, do you like English literature?" She turns and asks me with a big smile on her face. Why is she always so damn happy?

"I can hardly speak English itself" I respond and she just gives me that fake white people smile before turning back around. She opens the classroom door and I begin to mentally beat myself up because I can't believe I'm doing this for a girl that I don't even know that well.

"Erm sorry Mr. Kim for disrupting your lesson but I have someone I would like to introduce" the lady interrupts the lesson and opens the door wider for me to enter. I step in and I can feel somones eyes on me and I know those eyes their Mate's, shit what if she recognises me from the train ride?

"Hahaha who is this young man that I have never seen in my life" Joon randomly says making me roll my eyes at him. He was always shit at acting.

"This is Channing Kutcher" the lady introduces me. I step forward and clear my throat prepared to say hello myself.

"Hi I'm Yug I mean your new classmate Channing" I quickly correct myself hoping that nobody noticed. I'm still angry at the fact that I couldn't pick my own name. What kinda dumbass name is Channing, I aint a fucking stripper.

"Ok Channing please pick a seat" Joon says with a nervous smile on his face. I look around pretending to look for q seat even though I know imma sit next to Maze. I make my way to her and sit next to her before placing my bag on the floor.

"Welcome to Bridgeway Academy" she smiles at me whilst tapping her pen on the table.

"Thanks Maze" I beam as I begin to unpack my bags, she looks at me confused making me feel as if there's something on my face. "What? Is there something on my face?"

"How do you know my name?" She asks me and my heart sinks. How the fuck have I blown my cover and I've only been here for 2 minutes. 

"That's a very good question" I nervously chuckle trying to come up with a lie.

"What's the answer?" She asks my as she rests her chin on the palm of her hand. She looks cute, concentrate Yugyeom.

"The answer is I saw it on your diary" I lie as I smile at her but it doesn't look like she buys it because she's staring at me with squinty eyes.

"Why did you hesitate to tell me though?" She asks another question, Namjoon was right she is smart and daring.

"Because I was trynna come up with a  cheesy pick up line to impress you" I wink and automatically she turns away from me and begins to doddle on her work book. To my surprise on her work book she has the initials KNJ with a love heart even though her initials are MM wait those are Joon's initials wow JB gonna be pissed.

"Ok class remember the essay is due in next lesson. Class dismissed" Joon says as he begins to pack up, what was the point of me unpacking? Everyone packs quickly and rushes out of the class except for Maze who takes her time so I wait for her and for some reason that makes her roll her eyes at me.

"Miss. Moore once again the last student well with Mr. Kutcher as well" Joon exclaims making me giggle to myself, wow he sounds like a real teacher too but when he with us he be talking like a proper thug.

"I like to take my time sir" she smiles at him then places a loose strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Mr. Kutcher can I talk to you for a second please?" Joon asks me and it takes me a while to realise that he's talking about me.

"Yeah, Maze wait for me outside"  I turn to face her and smile but she doesn'tsmile back at me but looks at me weirdly.

"Why would I wait for You? You don't know me like that" she sassily responds making me turn away from her to face Joon. She leaves the room and closes the door behind her allowing me and Joon to be alone.