Author's Note

Thank you so much for reading my story! Also this book has over 10.8K reads!!! I never thought this would happen! I am so happy! You guys are just amazing! Thanks!

So I always keep an updated "How many reads" but never have I mention how many awesome votes I have. You guys have voted 321 times! I am just blown away! Thank you so so SO much! 

I'm kind of slow with updates, sorry! Just keep bugging be in the comments and I will remember to update soon. 

Has anyone else wondered what happened to Percabeth after The Blood of Olympus? Do they stay together? Do they get married? Do they have kids? Here is my idea about what happens after The Blood of Olympus.

Disclaimer: I know this is Fan Fiction so the disclaimer is basically covered but I thought I'd say it anyway.  These Characters are not mine. They belong to Rick Riordan. (Well, most of them)So really I have no right to change this. This is just my view on how I think life After the blood of Olympus was for Percy and Annabeth. 

Also I heard somewhere that Percy's little sister's name was Estelle Blofis but I already wrote most of my book when I read this so in my book she is Lawena. (Sorry Rick Riordan)

Please read, comment, read my other stories, follow me, vote, and most importantly enjoy!