The new house

It was almost the big day! Annabeth and Percy decided to have the kids stay at Camp Half-Blood while they moved everything. While they were gone Annabeth and Percy would set up the rooms and make the house look fabulous! 

Annabeth woke up at 5 am to feed the triplets. They were about 5 months! Annabeth was so happy and she loved her family. At 6 am Percy left to go pick up some paints from the store. Luckily Poseidon gave him a $1,000 gift card to anywhere. They mostly used it on Home Depot but I was still very useful. the weird part was that every time they bought something it said they $1,000 dollars left. 

Then finally at 7:30 Annabeth loaded everyone in the van, the bags, and they drove to Camp Half-blood. Annabeth arrived at about 7:45 thanks to living close. Zoiana came and helped Annabeth unload. Sadly though Zoiana, one of Annabeth's good friends a sweet little daughter of Apollo was leaving to get married in one month. She was marring a mortal and moving to LA.

Annabeth hugged Zoiana then left. She met Percy at the door at about 8:30 and immediately started working. Annabeth started working on putting the wallpaper up in Paige room while Percy went back to the house to load up the first truck. The family room and office stuff would be coming today and the other stuff would be coming later. 

After Paige's wallpaper was up Annabeth went to the triples nursery to paint the walls. She had decided on beige since in was a nice neutral color. She had just started when Percy came with the Agro II crew to move everything in. Thanks to Camp Half- blood all the kids were being taken care of. The only person not there was Hazel since she was pregnant. Luckily they had Calypso, Reyna, and Jake to make up for it. 

With all the help everything was Percy and Annabeth wanted to accomplished for the day was done so they started  working on other things. The boys went to load up another truck and the girls cleaned painted the master bedroom and the guest room. Then the boys came and both rooms were set up. 

By 6:30 Annabeth and Percy had accomplished 2x the work they wanted to so they bought Pizza and hung out. Frank hand to leave but he took a piece on the go plus a piece for Hazel. Then Annabeth and Percy went to to bed. 

The next morning Annabeth woke up bright and early to get ready. She ate a quick breakfast then woke Percy up while she did her makeup and hair. Today she would be setting up the kid's rooms and the kitchen. 

Annabeth also hoped that maybe she would be able to get the playroom and both living rooms done. She just had to do a lot of painting but Hazel, Reyna, Calypso, Piper, and Thalia were helping. 

Once even was there things were in full swing. The boys were putting up pictures and the girls were painting. It was so much more fun to have friends helping you move. Then at noon they took a lunch break of leftover Pizza and then went to the old house to load up another truck. 

They loaded up dresser, toys, clothes, and more pictures and basically everything left in the house. Hazel had done a lot of painting and even though she was pregnant. Hazel was 32 weeks pregnant with twins which was so cool. 

The next day the house was done. The whole place was all set up. It was beautiful! Almost all the rooms had either wallpaper or paint on them.  Annabeth's office was a little smaller but she loved it still. The house in all was bigger which Annabeth licked. It also had a big yard which was perfect since Paige had recently developed a love for the outdoors. 

It was noon when Paige and the triplets arrived Percy and Annabeth helped show them around the house. Paige was smiling the whole way. She absolutely loved her room! The triplets seemed to like there too. 

Finally everything was perfect!