Is it true?

Episode 1: Is it true?

Recap: The smell of sandalwood suddenly ran through the house. Aiden reared back and Marcie was met with the sight of two men. Both of them looked exactly the same.

The End

😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛

Third POV

Marcie watched as Aaiden jumped into a protective stance. His movements so fluid and quick. A snarl passed his lips and a shiver of awareness ran through Marcie. The twins visibly shivered as the mate bond vibrated. All four of them were aware of each others' scents. Aaiden, in particular, was angered at having been interrupted and highly aroused. He knew they were mates but was apprehensive especially seeing as to how they made it inside without being detected.

1hour earlier

Roman POV

The scent of our mate drifted through the air. Beside me, Damien stirred as he too smelled her. The more we sniffed the more we realised there was more than one scent and though they overlapped both were ours. Two more mates!! Damien lets go to them.

We can't it's within someone's territory. If we get caught we die!

Not if we sneak. *wink*
.
I swiftly moved towards the trees and quickly climbed. Though I was a wolf, I seemed to always act more like a monkey. The ease that came with climbing trees was a gift given to me by my mother. We were very close much like Damion was with Father. Mother taught me how to climb trees in both wolf and human form. Damion was taught how to tell what ingredients would best mask our scent. In a way, they were teaching us how to survive in the woods without a pack. They knew all along we would be rejected and hoped we would still be cared for in case they were gone. They just hoped it wouldn't be too soon. They were taken away from us on our 17th birthday. A freak accident they called it. We weren't shown their bodies. We didn't get the chance for a proper burial before we were thrown from the pack and labelled rouges. That was over 2 years ago.

I climbed the tallest tree and looked in the direction of the aromas. They seemed to be coming from a cabin on the edge of a pack's territory. It was literally right next to our small shelter. Guess Damion is too good at masking our scents.

I climbed down and lead Damion to the cabin and shifted. We quietly entered and followed our noses to the master bedroom. We walked in to find our mates. An Alpha male and newly made Luna. Arousal filled the air and we were greatly affected. Our mates almost completed the consummation without us, their other mates. I wanted it but I felt like I should ask permission first. Beside me Damion had his head turned in a form of submission it took me a minute to realise I was the same.

The Alpha mate was turned towards us and his stance was threatening. As he calmed down, my gaze had shifted to his lower body. His shaft stood proudly towards us and my mouth watered. A sudden burst of arousal filled my system and all of us groaned. A whimper sounded and that seemed to break the tension between us all. We all looked to the female on the bed. She stared at each of us and each time her eyes met ours she would look away and blush deeper than before. The perfumed air became stronger each time and each time Damien and I got closer until we were on the edge of the bed waiting on the Alpha's permission.

He gave it when he turned towards the bed and climbed on. The ripple of muscle had me transfixed and I followed blindly. I stopped when he turned towards me and held my gaze. Ocean green eyes held me captive and I suddenly wanted to be on my knees before him.

Obeying only him.

I looked away in fear of angering him again and he seemed to purr at my submission. I wanted to continue to make him proud of me. Maybe we won't be rejected. Maybe we can finally belong.

Damion POV

I wanted to make this heat disappear. The air was clogged with her arousal and that of everyone affected by it. Before Roman and I they laid on a bed made to fit ten. I wanted to be the one snuggled under my mates but I held back. Roman vibrated with excitement next to me and I could see that he would be the submissive one between us. I also knew that our pretty little mate was gonna be a spitfire of a submissive. She had a fire in her eyes and the burn they would leave behind would be worth it all.

I looked to our Alpha and found him staring at me. His cerulean eyes held me capture and we stared until I couldn't hold it anymore. I lowered my gaze and could feel his satisfaction at the action. I too vibrated with excitement as to what was to come. Maybe being thrown out of our former pack was a blessing in disguise. I sure hoped so.

Roman began to lower himself to the floor and I followed suit. Our Alpha mate stood once more and made his way to a chair. He dressed and I almost whimpered at the loss of such a beautiful sight. Sadly our Luna mate wasn't nude though she too stood before us. I repressed the urge to grab her and hold her close to me. Her scent enveloped me and I was so glad we weren't standing anymore. We might have startled her with our reactions to her scent.

Goddess help me.

(A/N: I'm so excited to be making this sequel. I wasn't too sure about really making a sequel but then I thought about it and was like "fuck the world, you do you." Yeah, I suck at motivational speaking but I can cook like nobodies' business so I won't go hungry if that was my profession. Please vote, comment, follow whatever. Just enjoy and if you don't, tell me. (Ima tough cookie, tough cookie, tough cookie.)

P.S. Roman and Damion are like in their early twenties. I might make them 20 not sure yet. They have been rogues for a very long while though so that might make a difference. We'll see. : )