"Hey asshole!" I flew through the window, the glass broke around me, feeling the shards cut the skin on my legs and arms.

"Addison!" Jaycee yelled

"What the fuck?" The guy yelled, the window smashing as I fell in. I landed on the floor and quickly got up, seeing the blood seep from my skin.

"Get you're fucking hands off of her!" I yelled, throwing him off of Isabelle.

"Get out dyke!" He yelled, throwing a punch. His fist collided with my cheek and I fell backwards falling out the window.

"Addison!" Jaycee yelled. I laughed to myself, a smile on my face. I was hanging out the window by my legs. I looked at Jaycee upside down and noticed a panicked expression on her face.

"If that's all you got ass, I'm gonna have to go easier on you," I swung myself back through the window with my core strength. Before he could climb back on Isabelle again, I was back, sending a kick straight across his face. I watched as he fell to the floor.

"Are you okay?" I asked her, my face hovering over hers. I heard him moving behind me.

"Here we go," I smirked, turning and sending three punches across his face.

"Next time mate, treat a girl with more respect," and with that, I sent an uppercut to his jaw and knocked him out.

"God he's dead weight," I laughed, walking back over to Isabelle. I could see that she looked embarrassed. She was naked and had bruises and marks over her body. God he's an asshole. Jaycees going to kill him and I honestly wasn't going to stop her.

"Let me help you," I smiled softly, taking off my jacket and slipping it over her body, "You better be finished with that asshole," I sighed, buttoning up the buttons. She was shivering but she kept quiet.

"I mean he wasn't even a descent size," I laughed, grabbing her jeans and underwear, slipping her legs through them.

"My dildo collection is bigger than his thing," I laughed, causing her to smile. I could see what Jaycee saw in her. She was beautiful.

"Can you walk?" She shook her head.

"Alright, I'll carry you okay?" I questioned. She nodded and with that, I picked her up bridal style.

"Jay's gonna kill that bastard if she sees him," I sighed, kicking him one last time. She curled up into my body, her arms draped over my shoulders. I could see what Jaycee saw in her. I really could. I tried to walk steadily but with every bump it made her eyes squint in pain.

"This is why I'm gay," I mumbled under my breath. Some boys are just disrespectful. I know there are good guys out there but there are also low life scums like this one. I lifted my leg and balanced her on it to open the door. I nearly dropped Isabelle when Jaycee started yelling.

"Where the fuck is-,"

"Don't Jaycee, he will be out for some time." I warned her knowing that Isabelle was in a bad state. Her eyes fell to Isabelle. She looked scared, almost like she could've lost her in a way.

"Let me," Jaycee spoke, her voice soft. I passed Isabelle into her arms. Jaycee looked at her with so much love and care. I'd never seen this side of her. She really does like her.

"Lets go I'm hungry," I joked, making my way to the car, while wiping the blood from my lip.

"Isabelle," I heard Jaycee call before I climbed in the car. Jaycee climbed into the backseat with Isabelle. She still had her in her arms, running her fingers through her hair.

"Can you drop us off first before you devour yourself in food?"

"Of course," I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lilac's P.O.V

I finished half of Addison's shift and made my way out of the hospital. I was beyond tired. One of the main doctors took over for me because I was just so tired. I had at least four or five coffees and even that couldn't keep me awake. I guess at least I get overtime. I was walking towards my car when I saw Addison leaning against the hood.

"Come to finish your shift?" I asked, noticing a smile play on her lips.

"No, I'm here to thank you,"

"For doing your shift that you seem capable of doing now?"

"Yeah, I feel kinda bad for putting it on you,"

"I don't mind," I replied, feeling my heart race slightly. Under the moonlight Addison was breathtaking. The moon brought out her eyes and her hair shined and showed her curls. We stood in silence. I didn't know what to say to her. She was intimidating in the way that made me curious.

"Out saving lives?" I asked, she chuckled.

"Definitely."

"So you're a super hero?" I asked, resting my hip against my car.

"I can't tell you that," she winked, leaning off my car. I felt my heart melt when her eyes did that thing where they looked me up and down and back to my own.

"Alright," I smiled.

"I owe you,"

"How about you do my shift tomorrow?"

"Deal," I chuckled.

"Goodnight Lilac,"

"Goodnight Addison," I smiled, watching her walk into the darkness. What was it about this girl I couldn't wrap my thoughts around?