9.

"So you think she's at her boyfriends house even if your mum said she's not?" I asked, pulling up to his house.

"Yes, he'd lie about it any day," She replied annoyed, climbing out of the car.

"Jaycee wait," I called, grabbing her hand. She was so tense, "Don't do anything you'll regret okay? Let me do the talking," she nodded and let me go in front of her. I walked up to the door banged on it so hard, my knuckles were getting bruised.

"Ease up turbo," she joked, knocking my shoulder.

"You want your future girlfriend or not?" I smirked, causing her to frown. I banged harder on the door.

"Why isn't anyone answering?" She asked, stepping back to look up at the window. I shrugged.

"Hey, boost me up," Jaycee pointed to the ledge.

"You've gotta be kidding me Jay," I laughed, looking at how high it was.

"What?"

"You've got to be iron women to reach that,"

"Just throw me up,"

"And risk breaking your neck?"

"Fine you go up,"

"And break my neck? Wow I thought you cared," I joked, pretending to be hurt.

"Well we need to see in there,"

"I'll go up, I'm the doctor out of us both," I sighed, climbing onto her shoulders.

"You're actually kinda light,"

"You're actually kinda strong," I mimicked in a childish voice, standing on her shoulders. Her shoulders were broad so I had good ground on them. I felt a hard slap and looked at her to see her laughing.

"Nice ass,"

"Enjoy the view while it lasts,"

"Okay ready?" She asked, securing my feet in her hands.

"Ready," with all of her might, she held her arms up so I could jump. I went high and just scraped the ledge. My fingers gripped the ledge right so I wouldn't fall off, my shoes in the slight gaps of the bricks.

"Fucking hell," I laughed, dangling from the ledge when my toes kept slipping.

"You okay?" She asked, preparing to catch me.

"Yes, there was definitely no way you'd reach this," I joked, using my arm strength to pull me up.

"Get to the window," she yelled, I raised my hands and pulled my hair back. I took a deep breath. I slowly neared the window and peaked in. I looked towards the bed and saw them naked in the bed.

"Oh my gawd. This is why I'm gay. Ew. No thank you," I cried, covering my eyes.

"What?" She asked.

"They're having sex!" I whispered, pretending to throw up as I moved away from the window.

"What?" She questioned.

"I'm not lying-,"

"Make sure she's into it," I raised my eyebrows at her. Is she fucking serious right now?

"You think I like watching straight sex? If I did I'd be straight!"

"Addison,"

"Oh my gawd fine," I looked into the window again. I saw him raise a hand and hit her. Either they liked it rough or this was going too far. I decided on the second option.