What could I do? Now that I thought of it, the logs we just sat on looked comfy. I lay down on one with much difficulty with balance. After three seconds, I rolled off. I tried it about five more times before I gave up on trying to balance, and lay on the hard, clay-ey soil. 'At least it's warm,' I thought. Unfortunately, as soon as I thought that, someone put out the fire and I was left there in the dark. Out cold. Without shelter and a blanket.

After much tossing and turning, I finally fell asleep at the crack of dawn....

***

"Wake up! Or else!" That familiar voice threatened, and I gave a loud groan. Then, I felt something land on me.

"Shit!" I screamed, sitting up straight and staring into Blake's ice-blue eyes. Didn't this seem extremely familiar? I shifted through my memories, and stopped at that one time Blake and I went on that movie date and he did the same thing to me.

Speaking of Blake.. Why did he do that? Wasn't he ignoring me? "What? Now, you choose to annoy me?" I grumbled and he smiled faintly.

"I'm still mad. But I'll forgive you if you kiss me!" He told me cheekily and my breath caught.

"Reaaally?" I exaggerated on the word and he nodded enthusiastically. "Okay, sure" I agreed and leaned in towards him. He did the same... Before I pulled my head back and stuck my tongue out at him. He rolled his eyes at me.

"You don't want the king of awesomeness's forgiveness?" He taunted, and I blew a raspberry. "I want to forgive you, you know?" He said, and I gulped. He wanted to kiss me? Or was I getting the meaning wrong?

"Anything" I squeaked, my voice going higher than I expected it to.

He leaned in slowly and planted his lips on mine, making me moan. His lips were so soft, so perfect! Then, his lips were gone as fast as they were on mine.  

I couldn't keep in a small whimper at the touch of his lips gone. "Don't worry, I just don't wanna rush you" He explained, and I smiled. Maybe Blake, the Sex God was actually going slow for once! 

"Thanks" I told him quietly, and he smiled. "Soo, let's go do what you like to do in a forest! Pray to a tree or something?" He asked, widening his eyes, and I let out a loud laugh. It was bonding day, so we were allowed to roam around.

"What about we go do what you like to do in a forest! Place a mirror in a tree and look at your muscles?" I teased back, and he gave me a light punch in my arm. 

"Forget what I said. Let's go swimming in a lake or something!" He offered, and I looked at him with confusion.

"We don't have clothes, remember?" I reminded him, and he smiled. 

Ten minutes later, Mikaela's men arrived with all the swimming gear we needed. Her men handed me my bikini and a giant floating raft, and Blake got his swimming trunks and a noodle. We each took turns to go inside our tent to change. When I put my costume on, I gave a small scream. What I was wearing was slutty, according to my definition. It was a mini strapless bikini top and a tiny ruffled skirt as my pants. I quickly put on a giant tie-dyed shirt over it and ran out into Blake's awaiting arms.

We found a giant lake after fifteen minutes of searching. No one was there, so the place was all to ourselves.  

"Em, let's go in!" Blake yelled, pulling off his shirt and dive-bombing into the lake. When he resurfaced, he gave me the thumbs-up sign, shouting "It's warm!" to me. I smiled at that boy- He was such a child at heart. Then, I quickly dived in to join him. As Blake had said, the water was warm. I slowly doggy-paddled to him, before I got an idea.

"Hey Blakey! Let's do an underwater kiss like in the movies!" I told him shrilly, my voice full of excitement. I was a sappy hopeless romantic at heart. He rolled his eyes, and nodded. 

Kissing underwater wasn't easy at all. It was like the opposite. Blake and I tried it about ten times before we collapsed onto the plastic raft in exhaustion from lack of air. The first time we tried, I nearly died because I couldn't hold my breath. The second time, we bumped our heads quite hard. Finally, on our tenth time, we somewhat managed to do it- Somewhat meaning Blake having a bleeding lip and me having a bruised nose.  

"Swear to me that we'll never do that again," Blake said to me seriously, and I nodded.

"God, I feel like I just died four times." I told him, and he snickered at my dismeanor. 

*** 

"Hey hey you you I don't like your girlfriend..." My ringtone blasted Avril Lavigne's song 'Girlfriend', and I blushed profusely.

Blake gave me an amused look, before asking me, "Did you put that cus' you luuuurve me?" I shook my head, and laughed at his rejected face. After that, I gave him the "Shh" sign and answered it.

"Hello Em? It's Randy here." 

Oh no. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

What's gonna happen?!