Sky Returns Talk Show - Episode One

This was originally a thing I only had on DeviantART, but since I haven't uploaded anything in awhile I decided to upload this. The only way I could explain this is that this is sort of like a written ask; people on DeviantART would ask questions to the actors, because this is set in a modern AU that Sky and the others are actors and Sky Returns is a TV show. But people would ask questions and the actors would reply in how their characters would, and sometimes they would even get some dares! I would do this every fifth episode, and on every tenth episode you would get bloopers at the end of the episode! So, the next four episodes have already been written so I can't take any questions, but once I upload the fourth one I can definitely take questions! I hope I explained this well enough! XD Enjoy everybody!

Welcome to the Sky Returns Talk Show!

Featuring Sky Does Minecraft, Tyler Dead Lox, and Jason True MU!

Sky walked onto stage, waving as Ty cartwheeled in after him. Jason rolled his eyes as he followed. "Showoff." He said, the crowd laughing as Ty stuck his tongue out. Sky rolled his eyes and sat at the table in the middle of the stage, Ty sitting beside him and Jason sitting on the other side.

"So, those were the first six chapters! What did you all think?" Sky called, laughing as the crowd cheered loudly.

"Great!" Ty beamed. "The three main characters have been introduced! The others will be coming in soon." Jason smirked as he leaned back into his seat.

"Hey, how does it feel to go completely by Sky instead of Adam in this story?" He asked Sky, who snorted.

"It's so weird. The past movies and series I've been in, people called me Adam off stage but with this crew calls me Sky. But, I'll get used to it."

"What about you Jason? Your real name has always been used in a lot of movies and series as your characters' name." Ty said. Jason shrugged.

"Its different, but I honestly think the name True fits my character better in this than just Jason." Sky nodded in agreement.

"Alright, question time!" Sky whooped as the large screen behind them lit up. "We got questions on our twitters, and I'm excited to answer these."

"Okay, first question!" Ty chirped as words appeared on the screen. "This is from TheJaySings."

Sky, what were you expecting the world to look like after you woke up?

Sky smirked. "Ah, a character question! I love this. Alright, I think with the way my character works, he would have probably expected the world to be the same. He was in a time period where there wasn't even any electricity! Now, seeing all of this, you can imagine that he definitely like it. I can't wait for him to try New Mine City food, though..." He snickered, and Ty snorted.

"My character will enjoy that... Next question! This one is from mackie0607."

What characters will you be adding to this? Will it have relationships, platonic or romantic or etc.?

Jason burst out laughing as Sky grinned. "Oh I hoped this question would come up!" Ty giggled. "Don't worry, shippers! Since our producer is pansexual and has a girlfriend herself, there will be homosexual and heterosexual relationships everywhere." Jason smirked as Ty said this, looking at him.

"Yeah, everywhere."

"Next question." Sky said. "This is from... ElizabethAuditore."

Sky

were you always a bit of an jerk?

I mean i like you and all

but you are one.

"She is right."

"I am not a jerk, I'm a person who speaks their mind without fear."
"What are you, Sherlock?"

"That's your job Jason. Next question! This is from TheSilverandJadeShow."

Sky, why you such a grumpy butt?

Sky groaned. "Because the script says I have to be." Ty rolled his eyes.

"What about when we're off stage?"

"Oi, shut up Ty."

"Before you two start fighting, here's another question. It's for Ty and it is from IceDragon17."

"Yay!"

Ty, How many daggers can a BladeDancer have?

Ty grinned. "I love questions about BladeDancers! Basically, rookies and lower ranks have only one dagger, which is hard and a bit dangerous when it comes to going into full combat. We're not the best when it comes to defense, you know. But higher ranks, like the leaders and BladeMaster, get a second dagger as soon as they claim that title. But sometimes, other people in the middle ranks, like the Contractor, or the Assassins and Gatherers, can get a second dagger if they work hard and show themselves. My character was supposed to get one, but as you know, he was kicked out." Sky checked his watch after Ty was done.

"We're nearing the end of our time. Lets ask each other a question about our characters." He suggested, and looked at Ty.

"Ty, what do you think Sky and Deadlox will face when they get to the BladeDancers' main base?" Ty smirked.

"Considering that no one outside the group know about the location, the guards will be lazy. But the security is high in the BladeMaster's dorm, which is where he keeps all of the daggers that they would be giving to future leaders or middle ranks that have proved themselves. If Ty can get his dagger to control to his command, he'll be able to get it out of its case with no problem. But Ty doesn't even know what his dagger looks like, and he's never held it before. It may not respond because it doesn't know Ty is supposed to be its bearer." Jason nodded before Ty looked at him. "How do you think True will respond to crashing landing on Minecraftia? He didn't seem happy to know that it was Minecraftia."

Jason was smirking as he said; "He isn't happy at all, but I think he'll learn to cope. I wonder who 'they' are, you know, the people he mentioned at the end?" Sky smirked, snickering slightly.

"Oh yes, I wonder too." He said, and Jason rolled his eyes.

"How do you think Sky is going to deal with seeing what the BladeDancers have degraded themselves to?" He asked the sunglassed male, and Sky sneered widely.

"Oh, he is not going to be happy." Ty laughed before grinning at the crowd.

"I'm afraid that'll all the time we have! See you in five more episodes!" The crowd cheered and waved as the three stood and disappeared backstage, waving.