Liam: You watched as Liam entered the door. "Hi honey!" he says to you. "Hi!" you say back. "I'm going to go take a shower so I'm nice and clean for you. I'll be right out" Liam says to you. "Okay love. Take your time". Liam strips off and heads into the shower. You lay on the bed staring up at the ceiling. This was it. You were finally going to loose your virginity. You waited for the perfect person. Liam couldn't be anymore perfect. You hear the shower turn off. You sit up on the edge of the bed fiddling with your thumbs. Liam walks out with only a towel wrapped around his waist. He looks over at you and smiles. You begin to take your top off letting Liam know you're ready. Liam walks over to you and kisses your neck softly. Leaving wet kisses everywhere. He unhooks your bra in one swift move. Liam was already naked under the towel. Liam finds the waistband of your tracksuit. He tugs down and slowly takes them off. Until you're in your undies only. Liam straddles you and leans over. "(Y/N). We don't have to do this you know!? We can do it another time. I'm in no rush" Liam tells you. Liam isn't a virgin anymore. "No Liam. I want to do this. I'm ready. I waited long enough. I found the right person. I'm ready for this Liam" you say smiling. Liam kisses you softly. He moves his way down to your downstairs area. He hops off the bed and slowly takes your panties off. He gets back on the bed and straddles your hips. "Are you sure you are ready for this (Y/N)!?" "Yes Liam." you say back running your fingers through his hair. Liam begins to position himself. "You need to tell me if it hurts cause I don't want to hurt you okay!? If It hurts, I'll pull out and we can do it another time" Liam tells you. "Okay" you tell him. Liam starts to slide into you. You bite your lip and let out an uncomfortable moan. Liam immediately looks at you and says "Are you okay!? Do you want me to pull out!? We can stop!?". "No, no. Keep going. I want to do this. Please" you beg. Liam keeps going all the way. Your fingers clawing into his skin. Liam starts to gently thrust so he wouldn't hurt you. "Is it hurting!?" "No Liam". "I'm going to go a bit harder now. Is that alright!?" Liam asks. "Yes. Go right ahead". Liam starts to thrust harder and deeper into you. Your pleasure is sinking back to pain. You didn't want to tell Liam. You didn't want to ruin this. You let out an uncomfortable squeak due to pain. Liam immediately turns to look up at you. You have tear-filled eyes. Liam flops off of you immediately. "Are you okay!? I told you to tell me if it hurt darling!" Liam says. "I'm sorry! I didn't want to ruin this moment" you say back. "Darling no! We'll do it some other night it's okay" "No Liam. Lets try this again!?" "Not tonight" "Liam please". Liam looks into your eyes and he couldn't resist. Liam is supporting your neck as you lay back down. "Ready!?" he says. "Yes". He starts again. You're feeling more comfortable now. Liam is finding a rhythm that was comfortable for you. Moans both escape your mouth as you pull on Liam's hair. "Oh! Uh! Uh!" you say. This was pleasure moaning. "L-L-Liam I-I think it's going to h-h-happen!" you try to say. "Alright love. Hang on. I'm almost there!" Liam tells you. You're trying to hold it in. 5 seconds later you both orgasmed at the same time. "Feels like ecstasy" you say. Liam leans over and kisses your forehead. "Are you okay!?" he asks. "Couldn't be better. I love you Liam" "I love you too (Y/N).

Zayn: You and Zayn are walking hand in hand down back to the flat. You both enter the complex gates and head up to the front entrance. Zayn gets out a cigarette and lights it up. You didn't mind. Zayn wraps his arm around your chest and brings you closer. "I can't wait til I'm done here" he says. You and Zayn had planned for this day for awhile. Zayn isn't a virgin anymore. How could he not be. But you were. He didn't mind though. Zayn is seductively puffing away on his cigarette. "Normally, this is a major turn off. But with you Zayn, it's really turning me on" you say to him. "Well I'm glad" he says back. You walk in to hug him tight. "I love you Zayn" you tell him. "I love you too pumpkin" he says back. Zayn finishes his cigarette and takes your hand and walks inside. You reach your flat and immediately start kissing outside the front door. The taste of cigarette waves through your mouth. You push back on the door as Zayn opens it, kicking it closed behind him. You lean against the kitchen counter and start making your way to the bedroom. Zayn picks you up with your legs wrapped around his waist. He kicks the bedroom door open and gently lays you on the bed. You grab Zayn's shirt and start taking it off only breaking the kiss for a second. You rub up and down his abs admiring them. Zayn takes your shirt off and flicks your bra off within seconds. Zayn is slowly moving his pants that were already half way off, fully off. He tugs at your pants and pulls them right off. "I like what I see" you tell Zayn. Zayn gives you a seductive smile and begins kissing your neck. You feel his hard bulge against your tummy. You are aroused by the intoxicating smell of cigarettes and cologne. You tug on the hem of Zayn's Calvin Klein underwear. Zayn is sliding them off and begins to slide yours off. Things are moving quickly, but he didn't forget. "You know we don't have to do this if you don't want too" he says. "I want to" you say back. "Are you sure you're ready!?" he asks. "Absolutely. I'm ready" you say back. Zayn positions himself, his tip is at your entrance. "If It hurts, let me know and I'll stop okay!? I'll go gentle" Zayn says. "Thank you" you say while laying a kiss on him. You hold onto Zayn's shoulders, Zayn is sliding into you. You're biting down hard on your bottom lip while digging your nails into Zayn's shoulders. Once Zayn had fully entered, he looks at you. "You okay!?" he asks. "Yep, It just hurt alittle bit but I should be okay now" you tell him. Zayn smiles and kisses your neck softly while thrusting into you deeply, but gently. The pleasure vibrates throughout your body. You let out moans because this was just perfect. "Uh! Uh! Zayn! Uh!" you moan. "How you feeling babe!?" He asks. "Great. Harder please. Go harder" you demand. Zayn obliges and does deeper and harder thrusts. The pleasure is definitely over powering any pain. "Uh! Zayn! I think it's going to happen! I think! Uh! I! Uh!" you tried to say. "I'm close too baby." Zayn says. You wrap your arms around Zayn's neck and feel the climax climb. It happened. You too both climaxed together. Zayn had his fists firm on the bed so he didn't hurt your shoulders. You're feeling so weak. "That. Was. Amazing." you manage to get out through your panting. "Glad you liked it" Zayn says back. You roll over to face Zayn. "Zayn, I love you so much" "I love you too. I'm proud of you".

Niall: You and Niall are passionately making out on the bed. His lips intertwined with yours. He hands meet yours. Niall is on top of you. Niall begins to undo his belt buckle, you push him off and sit up immediately. "(Y/N). Whats wrong!? Did I do something wrong!?" Niall asks confused. "Oh! No no! You didn't do anything, its just.." "Just what!?" Niall asks. "I'm a virgin Niall. I've never had sex before. I'm so nervous, but I'm ready and I want to do it now" you tell him. Niall is a little shocked but very empathetic. "It's okay babe. Thats okay. Doesn't matter if you are or not" he says. "You're so sweet" you tell him. "I'd like to have sex now" you tell him. "Okay" he says in no hesitation. "Only if you're ready", "I'm ready". Niall begins to take his pants all of the way off and throws them away. Niall's top was already off. You're rubbing up and down his biceps admiring them. You throw your arms up and Niall begins to take your shirt off. He leans in and kisses your neck softly leaving a trail of wet kisses. He undoes your bra and throws it across the room. He puts his arms around you, moves your hair back and lays you down while still kissing you. "I love you so much" Niall tells you. It was very comforting. Niall pulls your undies down and flings them across the room. Niall puts a firm grip on your crotch. You whimper alittle. Niall gives you a devilish smile. He leans over to kiss you. You can feel his expanding length against your crotch. You're so aroused. Niall takes off his boxers and flings them off. He looks down at you and kisses your forehead. "Ready!?" Niall asks. "Absolutely" you say back. "If I hurt you, I'm so sorry. Let me know and I'll pull out straight away okay!? It will hurt at first but I promise it will get better" he says. "I trust you Niall" you say back. "Okay, hold tight" Niall says. You get a good grip on the bed sheets as Niall slowly enters you. You put one hand over your mouth so you wouldn't make a sound. Niall looks at you. "Are you alright!?" he asks. "Yes, that hurt alittle bit but I'm okay". "Okay, I'll go slow and hopefully it won't hurt as much" Niall says. Niall begins to thrust and pound gently into you. You quite liked this. Pain turned into pleasure. The pleasure drowned out any pain.You wrap around arm around Niall's neck. He leans his head into your collarbone. "Alittle harder" you tell him. "Are you sure!?" Niall double checks. "Please" you say. Niall goes harder and deeper into you. It was getting intense. In a good way. You're gripping onto Niall's hair trying not to rip any out. "Harder please Niall. Harder" you beg. Niall goes harder and more faster then before. You grab hold of his biceps and grip tightly onto them. "You're about to come aren't you!?" Niall asks. "Yes! I think so!" you say. Niall picked up the pace without hurting you. "Niall! I'm so close!" you tell him. "I know sweetheart. Me too" he tells you. You lay your head back and close your eyes. Niall can feel your tightening up around him. You and Niall let out a loud moan as you both hit your climax together. Niall looks down at you with lustful eyes. You stare back at him and smile. "Thank you so much Niall. You were gentle and hard at the same time" you say. "It's okay babe. Anything to keep you happy and unhurt" he says. "I love you Niall James Horan. Thanks for the best time ever" "You're most welcome my beautiful girl. I loved it"