She lifts her face up, noticing my grin and then she smiles sheepishly.

"That's good to hear," I tell her, pausing for a bit, then, "I like you too."

******************************************************Two hours later***************

"Chase," she mutters and that word is enough to make me mad. I had forgotten about him. Actually, I had forgotten about the whole world. That happens when Kaylie is around me. We've been up here in my room, making out and talking.

Clenching my fists, "What about him?" I huff out.

She looks up at me alarmed, from where she lay with her head tucked in the crook of my neck. She touches my face softly, "What's wrong? I was only wondering what to do about him. He's still my boyfriend after all."

A string of curses escape from my lips. How could I have forgotten about that? That ass always has a way of creeping back into any progress with Kaylie.

"Break up with him!" I yell, already mad, jumping up from my bed and punching the wall. I can feel my wolf, he doesn't like the idea of our mate already having a boyfriend. We were so fucking close to figuring out something. We fucking made out, now Chase is back in the fucking picture.

"I can't just break up with him and run into your bloody arms Ian!" she yells right back at me.

"Why not!? It's fucking easier that way, dammit!"

"It doesn't work that way!"

"Doesn't? Or won't? I thought we were on the same fucking page, but I guess not. You said you liked me, dammit Kaylie!" I yell punching the wall again, this time harder, leaving a bigger dent than the first.

"Why do I feel like the bad guy here!? You didn't even let me elaborate or explain myself!" she all but screams. She's right. I didn't let her explain, I just blew up on her.

I sigh heavily, "You're right."

I hear her get off the bed and stand behind me, then she places a hand on my shoulder. I feel somewhat better immediately.

"If I break up with him and just run to you, I'll be seen as a gold-digger." she mutters, her voice cracking at the end. Now I feel like a douche.

Turning to face her, causing her hand to drop from my shoulder, I pull her into my arms. "You're right, I'm sorry for yelling at you. It's just, I've been waiting to have you as mine for a long time now."

She nods against my chest, "It's okay," she mutters, pulling her head out of my chest and then standing on the tip of her toes to kiss me. I smile, and start to kiss her back.

*Bam* my door opens, slamming against the wall. We immediately pull apart, alert, heads snapping towards the sound to find the culprit, or should I say culprits. Two people, one male, one female, kissing rapidly, and touching each other all over.

None other than Clarissa... and... Is that Chase?

Kaylie gasps, probably realizing it's him too.

"Chase," she strangles out, the two of them stop sucking faces, pausing, probably realizing that there is someone else present.

Chase looks around and his eyes lands on Kaylie, gaping, then he looks back at Clarissa and then back to Kaylie. He repeats this a couple times before closing his eyes and opening them. I snort at this and he looks at me, Clarissa also gaping at me.

"Yes, it's really happening." I say loud enough.

His mouth opens and closes like a fish, and I chuckle at his discomfort.

"I-- I... Kaylie..." he sputters, at loss for words.

Clarissa snorts, causing us to focus on her, "Look bitch, he chose me okay? Get over yourself, you're nothing but a stuck up poor British brat."

All I see is red as I lunge for Clarissa, no one fucking talks to the future Alpha female like that. I grab her by the throat, squeezing tightly.

"Apologize!" I command, "Right now!"

"Ian!" Kaylie screams, "Let her go!"

"No! She disrespected you!" I seethe.

She struggles against my hold, kicking with her feet, and flailing her arms.

Kaylie's hand suddenly lands on my shoulder, rubbing in little circles. I breathe a little, my hold on Clarissa weakening.

"Ian, please don't," she begs.

"Kaylie! What are you doing? Get away from him!" Chase yells.

"Shut the fuck up!" I yell, dropping Clarissa and lunging for Chase. Capturing him by the neck and expelling him in the air.

Clarissa cries out, "No!"

"Let him go!" Kaylie yells, her voice coming off as more of a command than a request.

I drop him and he falls to the floor, coughing rapidly. I immediately walk to Kaylie and bury my face in her hair, taking deep breathes. White chocolate and champagne fill my nose, calming me down slightly. Fuck, I love the delicious smell of her hair.

"Ian," Kaylie murmurs, wrapping her arms around me.

Her voice along with her sweet scent completely calms I and my wolf down.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Chase asks, yelling out the question.

I feel Kaylie sigh gently, "We need to talk," she says, referring to Chase.

"Damn straight," he says.

"I'm out of here," Clarissa announces, walking out the door.

"Stop right there!" I instruct her, I haven't forgotten that she needs to apologize to my mate. "You need to apologize to kaylie,"

"I will do no such thing!" she fumes,

Kaylie gently touches my arm, "Ian, it's okay."

I shake my head not agreeing, "No it's not okay, she does need to apologize to you. Now apologize!" I command using my alpha tone, no one can resist it, even humans.

"I'm sorry," She mutters grudgingly, not sincerely but it's enough, and walks out.

"Is something going on with you two?" Chase asks suddenly.

Can he shut the fuck up!

Kaylie sighs again, "I should talk to him," she addresses me, dropping her arms from around me.

I just nod and then began to walk towards the door to give them space, only to stop when two girls tumble in, kissing passionately, and practically naked, only their underwear on with no bras covering their chests.

All three of us, turn our attention to them, and they break apart, revealing their faces.

Kaylie gasps for the second time tonight.

This party just keeps getting fucking weirder!

************************************************************

What do you think?

Please Vote :)

Comment :)

Have a good day guys! Next upload will probably be on Friday since today is Tuesday :)