Chapter 16.... Natural High

Chapter not Edited...
MAKE SURE TO LISTEN TO THE SONG ABOVE FOR IT TO MAKE SENSE ( +18 up song little kids should not be listening to this 😂)

Jordan's point of View:

Everything was quiet like it was starting to settle down and things will go back to normal. Gratefully, I turn over to face Tay and he snoring lightly away peacefully as if no harm has ever came close to him. Nothing is more beautiful then a child's innocence.

I roll out of bed and decide to look for Damar slowly opening the door I head down the hall towards the guest room the other side of the house. I hear Damar snoring the other side of the door I smirk this dude can snore. Opening the door locking it as I slide into bed with him.

I really did miss him and I miss our relationship. Sighing, I get on top of him and began to kiss him down to his bare chest while my hands trace the edges of his body. I miss his skin , his scent I just miss him. I can hear him groan once I get to his little spot right underneath his chin.

"Jordan.."

I don't respond I just continue to nibble on his skin and next thing I knew he's now on top of me. "What are you doing?" I fuss because he's now in control and I'm in for so much right now. He ignores me and pulls off my boxer briefs then my overly large tee shirt. Now, he is face to face with me supporting himself with his forearm as he stares at me.

"You are so beautiful even with morning crust." he says with that deep sleepy voice we all know to well. Lord, my breath was gone I was his he won me over already nothing else can take this away from me. This control he has over me knowing what to do this natural high he gives me.

I just crash our lips together and they begin to dance around while my hands go up his fade and to the top of him little fro bringing him down towards me. I can feel his hands running up my thighs. He allows my lips to escape a gasp while he rubs his lips down my neck to my cleavage I raise my back up in request for more and then he stops.

"Huh?" I get up my hair falling back into a mess.

"Let's eat." he says getting off me and putting on a shirt.

I was dumbfounded he just teased me and left me there with my hormones all over the place.

"Bet?" I get up and stomp right out the room let the damn game begin then.

We head down the stairs I stare at him in attempt and hope for the "just kidding" it doesn't. In fact it seems like he doesn't realize the kind of danger, trouble, and punishment that's out for him now for getting my ovaries all up in the air for nothing.

"What you wanna eat?" I ask with a smirk due to a little dirty thought.

"Korean BBQ" he says quickly.

"Alright, i'll meet you in the car" I say with a smirk as I head down the hall and into the bathroom. I remove my panties. If this dude thinks he is about to live after this little incident he is funny. "Let's go"

-
As we head down to the Korean BBQ place I grab that AUX and begin to play Stroke you down by Changing Faces. Look if you know you know. I proceed screaming the lyrics on the top of my lungs. I make a quick glance at Damar and this man is sitting here in a nonchalant attitude.

I sighed and gave up I'll have to catch him off guard in order to fulfill my demand.

We get to the restaurant and as soon as we parked, "Damar?"

"Hmm?" He says looking up at me

"I'm panty less and ready what you pulled back there and in this car you shall pay homie" I say getting out the car and heading into the restaurant.

I can hear him choking as I left the car I know he in shock I have never been wild but today there is something different and you best believe I was excited. Damar really was my natural high.

-

YALL, i haven't published a chapter in so damn long and i'm sorry! School, work , and extra activities have been draining my energy to even write anything thank you for your patiences!