Chapter 14... Im CONVINCED

Chapter Not Edited...

Jordan's Point Of View:

We sat across from each other on the bed while our head is pressed together. We were in union, our hearts, our mind, our breathing pattern.

I feel his hands graze over mine he slowly whispers, " We can do this bebe." He says his eyes still close and now you can hear his breathing form change.

"Are you okay?" I just suddenly remember he is recovering from the cancer he had.

"I'm good." he says as he sits straight and just lets his eyes follow me figure in the dark.

"So what the plan?" I say cringing at the thought of these females putting their filthy hands on my child. I shiver.

"We go get our son of course."

"Sounds good." I say nodding.

As I get up on my knees, " bebe do you think they can be playing ya?"

He didn't answer. I knew his answer. He doesn't want to believe that they are capable of such action.

He try's to get up I can see the pain sharp in his eyes. I come closer, I gracefully touch his leg upward to his face and just softly planted a kiss on his lips biting his lips before I retreat he groans.

"I love you hubby."

"I love you wifey."

-

Next Day

I️ can't talk anymore. I'm silent I'm confused. I️ don't know why.

I️ feel empty.

I️ closed my last suitcase as well as Damar and rolled them out into the living room. He looks up and smiles but this smile was new to me as if this smile was forced like he's trying to remain strong through it all.

"So, how are you feeling?" I️ started grabbing the car keys.

"I️ don't know how I️ feel." he says looking at the suitcase. Shaking his head. I️ nodded in agreement.

"Let's go?" I️ say as I️ watched him get up off the sofa and limp towards the door out to the car.

I️ unlocked the door and open the passenger side for him. Then the trunk putting everything in the trunk closing it hopping into the drivers seat starting the car.

Silence consumed us. Chocking us...
As we hit the road I️ allowed my thoughts to wonder around. Then a thought came into my head and I️ looked at Damar who was resting himself his eyes closed.

"What happened with you and Jacky when she was your secretary?" I️ asked in a quite settle tone I️ surprised myself to be honest.

He stares at me as I️ tap the steering wheel gently. The fact that he is hesitating about tell me what happened between him and her made me kind of anxious.

"She tried to pursue me into having some type of sexual activities with her after I️ fired her. She claimed that she love me and that I️ love her. It was kind of creepy." He said shaking her head. "She then started to call the house like a crazy person. She was on some weird stuff honestly because I️ never once looked at anyone but you."

He turns to face me as I️ stare at the road.

"Jordan, you shouldn't have allowed that woman to drive you to divorcing me."

"Then why didn't y-you fight to stay with me." I️ say with my voice cracking a little bit.

"How do I️ do that? You are very stubborn. And plus I️ made it a requirement in my vow to you to allow you to be happy. So, when you pushed and pushed for this divorce I️ assumed you weren't happy with me and wanted to be happy free." He sighs shaking his head in disappointment, "Were you happy?"

I️ bit my lip. Was I️ happy?

"No, I️ wasn't I️ wanted you to fight and you didn't fight!" I️ say getting to a stoplight and smacking the steering wheel with the palm of my hand in anger. " I️ wanted you to fight!"

"I️ am fighting! You didn't allow me and you knew that. Jordan no other woman can do what you do to me. You make me crazy! You are like some vitamin that I️ need in my system in order to actually live. And you wanted to leave me! Wanted to cut me off my life support. I️ fought for you, I️ loved you! Especially when you didn't want me before I️ ever had you. Every hit you took from Chris I️ took it to! Damn it woman I️ fought for you! I️ was there when no one was. Through the loss of the baby, through Chris, through the crap going on right now. I️-I️ was Th-there!" He lets out.

I'm frozen. I️ don't know what to say I'm speechless. I️ have been blind. I️ became comfortable. Funny I️ can make a decision to leave someone I️ love so easily but someone who was abusing me I️ didn't leave I️ stayed.

What's wrong with me?

I️ stayed quiet the whole way towards the airport.

-

"Alright Sir." the attendant says, " We are ready to go sir."

"Alright then." Damar says as he nods his head and buckling his belt. I️ went and sat beside him.

"I'm sorry." I️ say. "I'm sorry for doubting. I'm sorry for not appreciating what we went through and how you stood by my side through it all"

"Mhm." is all he said.

"I️ love you." We day i'm union I️ smile as I️ grabbed his face. Lightly kissing it allowed my face to come up eyes still closed our foreheads pressed upon each other.

"You're beautiful." He whispers. He says kissing me again on the lips to the nose to the forehead to the check back to my lips. "Don't forget you are beautiful." he says as he plays with the big curls in my head. I️ smiled.

He never betrayed me. He couldn't he was all mine from the first day to the day that we die Im convinced.

-

Chapter not edited!!! Enjoy!!!