Chapter 6... If this ISN'T love

Chapter not edited...

-

Damar's Point of View:

Jordan.

She is beautiful. She is strong. She is mine. 

I promise to love her like the way Jesus loved the church.

I promise to cherish her like there is no tomorrow because if I don't I will pay for it.

She has been my strength. She's my best friend, she is my lover, she is my all.

So, it has been two days since I have seen Jordan and Tay. We have decided to start chemo immediately. I was moved into another room I was right across this little boy every time I walked past I will see his mother reading a paper across from his bed. He looked like he could be about fifteen sixteen at the most. He has already lost his hair he had weary blue eyes. I just watched him. He never once smiled never.

I came inside the room one holy Tuesday. 

"Hey kid." I said.

"What do you want?" He barked at me quickly.

I shake my head,"I just wanted to say hi."

"Okay then. Hi. Bye."

"Why are you like that?" I asked taking a seat because I was actually interested I mean besides the fact he had cancer he seemed really bitter.

"I have cancer that's why?"

"Is that really all?"

"Hey, man I don't know you why are you coming at me like that?"

"I'm coming at you like that because I feel like being in your business."

"Interesting..."

"Very. So when were you diagnosed? And what kind of cancer?"

"Ugh, if you must know I was diagnosed when I was five years old. And I have acute promyelocytic leukemia." He says.

"What is that?"

"It's a specific type of leukemia. A blood and bone marrow cancer basically."

"Damn." I was speechless. I didn't go through this as a child. I was in complete shock the fact that a kid this young can go through things that some may never know about.

"What's your name anyways?"

"My name is Damar. Yours?"

"Jerome." He says smiling at me. I guess this was giving me the hint that we are cool now. Before, I can say anything the nurse came into the room with an annoyed look but quickly hid it.

"Damar your wife and son is here. They are waiting for you in your room." she said softly.

I nodded turning back to Jerome," I'll see you around."

He just nodded. I left right after

I walked into my room immediately I walked in I seen happiness flow through the whole room this is where I belong this is my family Jordan and Tay. 

-

3 Hours Later... 

I was playing with Jordan's curly hair twirling it with my finger. God, I missed her. Her scent, her annoying habits, her nagging, everything that she does I miss it. I almost lost it.

"Jordan.."

"Hmm," she said sleepily. 

"I love you. You know that?" I whispered into her ear as I looked at Tay who was sound asleep on the couch.

"Hmm,"

"Is that all your going to say?" I said in annoyance.

She looked up at my eyes," I love you too babe." I smiled. Most guys will be like 'aw no he gay or whatever' but knowing a girl is down for you and only you loves only you after all this while its a blessing trust me it is. If this isn't love then I don't know what is...

-

Authors Note:

Hey, Sorry I have not been writing things have been crazy still is but I promise you chapter will be coming out now!! Short Chapter sorry about that will make up for it the story will be building up now at least im going to try!!!