Chapter 9... Who AM I?

Chapter Not Edited...

Jordan's Point Of View

Couple of Minutes after the accident...

I seen her she was coming start towards me this crazy trick was coming straight towards me. I seen Damar struggling to turn he keeps banging the brakes, the brakes aren't working. Of course the brakes aren't working. I think. I just watch her zoom just zoom straight towards me her facial expression filled with anger. I let out a scream once she hit the car a loud bang.

Now, I heard a low mumble. I can't open my eyes can't do anything. I felt so weak. I finally drew strength to open my eyes a little then I see her.

Jacky and Nicole?

A/N if you haven't read abusive love first Nicole is Damars ex girlfriend.

"ugh." I groaned.

I can feel I'm being lifted up from somewhere I had no strength in me I am weak as hell and I hate it. Next thing I know i'm being wrapped up and placed inside the back of the car.

Did these tramps just kidnap me?

-

4 hours after the accident

Damar's point of View:

I finally wake up, and I'm back in this God forsaken hospital. I groan and see the nurse turn around,"oh good you are awake" she says with a smile,"I'll just go ahead and call the doctor for you." she says as she exits the room.

Soon, bam a massive headache hits me I immediately begin to rub my temple as I groaned in annoyance. The doctor walked in a few minutes after the nurse left.

"Damar, how are you feeling?"

"I have a headache." I say.

"Okay, Ill get you some medicine for that. Do you remember anything about the accident?"

"Accident?" I whisper,"I was in an accident?" I say looking at him in confused look.

The doctor just nods his head."Do you remember where you were going?" I shake my head no. " Do you remember where you came from?" again no.

"What about your last name?"

"Nope."

"Are you married?"

"I don't know. Am I?" I say.

The doctor just stared confused as he jabbed something down on his clipboard and said," I will be right back." as he walked outside. I got up walked around was looking around I kept thinking about what the doctor said what accident, am I married, what is going on why can't I remember just small simple thoughts as if I lost my memory. I tried to think hard and harder about something a memory something nothing came back.

I am confused... I just sat on the floor as I awaited the doctor to explain to me who I am....

-

Unknown Point of View:

"Did you get her?" I say as I open the door for them.

"Yeah we did. It was easy."

"Good, now Damar can surely pay."

-

Jordan's Point of view

I was in a dark room I tried to move but my arms and legs where tied. I swear when I get free it would be a wrap I promise you!

"What should we do with her in the meantime?" I heard someone say immediately I hear a voice I froze.

"I don't know the boss wants her alive for the meeting."

Meeting? I started sweating. Where is Damar? Baby I need you....

-

Short Chapter sorry but comment and vote thanks love y'all a lot !!