Chapter 8... Biggest MISTAKE

Chapter Not Edited....

-

Jordan's Point of View

We pulled up at Jacky's apartment without wasting time we went straight to her apartment unit and banged on the door like crazy. I soon got tired of waiting for a response 3 seconds after banging on her door so I opened it myself.

It was.....

Empty.

I walked inside and looked around in really was empty. I can feel Damar close beside me at every step. I walk into a room with the bed frames still there. I opened the closet beside the bathroom in the room.

"Oh. My. God!" I say. I can feel Damar arm pull me close to him. He was tense I can feel it.

Pictures and pictures of Damar or her with Damar. This trick crazier than I thought. Then there was a picture of me saying Tramp marked up and stuff. I was disgusted and felt a tint of pity she really must be lonely and bored to take the time to make a whole room of my man.

"Let's got out here." Damar dips his head down to whisper that into my ear in a seduction raspy voice. Kinda turned me on. I bit my lip pushing the thought of my head and following him out the room. That was until we seen a card on the floor. I don't know why my ass picked it up but I did. I read it and you will not believe what it said,"You missed me hoe."

Well, I'll be damned this girl is smarter than I thought. Damar grabbed the card crumbled it and basically carried me out of the place. I looked at him and just said nothing I know he doesn't feel comfortable anymore about this trick like he is holding something back.

-

Damar's Point of View

I know Jordan is staring at my head heavy. I know she can sense something is wrong that something is out of place with me and it's because I am hiding something. I been meaning to tell her about this for the longest but I just can't because we just got back on the right foot; we just got back to being a couple once again. I'm not ready to mess it up. Jordan is my bestfriend and everything but this secret has the potential of forcing her leave me if she can't handle it.

"Jordan.... I need to tell you something." I say as I opened the car and sitting down in the driver seat.

"Yeah wassup?" She said with her lips puckered up to the side. That's literally the most beautiful habit she has when she is in deep thoughts about something she is constantly doing that.

"Nothing never mind." I say shaking my head. She just stares at me. I can tell she is debating about pressuring me to tell her what's wrong but she she doesn't she leaves it as it is. So I begin to start the car and pulling out of the parking lot and onto the street.

I turned on the radio to 94,7 the wave. And immediately she breaks into a smile a smile that can heal all kinds of sickness. Our song came on All my Life by KCiC and JoJo.

I begin to sing to her,"All my life I have been praying for someone like you." I say squeezing her thigh as she smirks biting her bottom lip. "And I thank God that I," pressing my hand on my chest,"Finally found you!!" I scream as I look at her. She begins to laugh.

Honk! I turned my eyes to the road.

Jacky! She comes straight towards us I try to press the break but it won't work! Jordan holds on to the dash board as Im trying to turn the car away from the direction Jacky is coming at but I couldn't. Jacky comes straight towards Jordan side the air bags blow up then....

BLANK.

-

A/N comment and Vote!! I know I left y'all on a cliffhanger comment what you think might happen?