Chapter 1.. My 'HEART' has fallen...

Chapter not edited.

-
10 years later since we had Tay.

Jordan's Point of view-

I scrambled inside my bag for the keys to of the Mercedes Benz but I could not find it.

"Mom! Mooom!"

"Yes baby?" I answer looking under the couch.

"Find the keys. Great let's go." I say getting up getting my purse and heading towards the door.

"Is dad coming to my track meet?" Tay asks me as he walks down the stairs and out the house.

"I don't know.." I mumbled.

Me and Damar have been trying to get a divorce recently. It's been hard for me not because I want to be with him I don't actually but to wonder if he will actually be there for my son.

"Oh.." I heard him slur jumping into the car. I start the car driving off heading to Jackson College for the track meet. I stopped at the first main light grabbing the AUX cord and plugging it in.

I immediately play Alicia Keys Diary. It's been my song lately but the song was quickly interrupts by the devil himself Damar. I unplugged my phone plugged in my headphones, answering the call, "Hello?"

"Hey baby." He slurred off his tongue.

"Baby? Who?" I whispered trying to avoid Tay eavesdropping into the conversation.

"See, you keep playing." He growls in the phone. I roll my eyes I could care less about anything he says if it don't got to do with my son then buh bye.

"What do you want Damar!?" 

"Jordan, I don't know what's up with you..."

"I don't have time for this." I say turning the car into Jackson's College parking lot.

"You better make time!" he scowls through the phone. I look down at my phone in confusion who is he talking to?

"How about you make time for your son?" 

"Don't even start with all that I make time for my son regardless."

"Bet?"

"What you trying to say ma?"

"I'm just trying to say," But I was interrupted he jumped in,"You know what I don't want to hear it and he hung up the phone. I rolled my eyes looking back at Tay who's eyes are glued to me I I know he hear everything in that conversation. 

"You ready baby?"

"Yes mama!" He breaks his frown into a smile jumping out the car I joined him. As we walked away from the car all of a sudden Tay starts sprinting towards someone.

"Dad! Dad!" I hear him scream running straight into Damar arms.

"Wassup little man."

"I missed you daddy."

"I missed you too." He looked at me as if I was stopping him from seeing his son. I just walk right past them paid for my ticket at the booth and headed up the bleachers. Just because you are the father of my child I'm going to ignore things you have done towards me.

-

"Leeeeeeeeet's GO Tay! You better not let that little boy pass you up! Yoou run boy!" I was screaming my baby on jumping. My little baby has been placing constantly throughout. 

"Hey..."

"Why are you here?"

"I can't watch my son run?" Damar says making a stank face towards me.

I shot him one back," I'm not talking about that. I mean you can watch your son from all the way over there." pointing my finger to the far end of the bleachers.

"Why you acting like this ma? Like you know getting a divorce is unneeded why are you doing it?"

"It's unneeded? Alright, you know what you did you are fully aware but if you are going to act like you don't remember be my guest."

"How many times am I going to tell you I didn't do anything?"

"Then the pictures?"

"Bruh I ain't got nothing to do with that! I love you too much to mess up like that you should know that."

"I thought I did man." I got up and walked towards the end I told him he should go to.

-

"Good job baby." I say as we were driving home.

"Thanks mama." He looked uncomfortable.

"Baby? You okay?"

"Yeah..."

"You lying to me?" I say shooting my eyes towards him from the mirror.

"Daddy told me to tell you something..."

"Like...." I say looking back at the road as we I turned into the block.

"He said,'Tell your mother that I love her from heaven and back.'" 

I laugh rolling my eyes," Why didn't he just tell me that himself."

"He said you will beat him up, that momma is strong."

"You better believe that boy!" I holler stopping in our driveway. I moved out the house me and Damar use to live in when I started working on the divorce. I got a nice 2 bedroom apartment and 2 bathrooms for me and Tay. 

"I do believe it momma... You gave me a whooping last weeks for stealing your brownie."

"You should have known better then to be touching a WOMAN'S food." I say laughing as we climbed down the car.

I grabbed Tay by his shoulders guiding him to the door then I felt my IPhone 7 vibrating in my pocket. It wasn't a save number so I hesitated to pick up but I do eventually as I opened the door letting Tay in.

"Hello?"

"Is this Jordan, the wife of Damar?"

"Yes.." I say in awe.

"Your husband just had an accident... he's admitted in the hospital St. Mary Jacobs."

My heart dropped....

Comment and Vote!!!

Yo this is about to be stupid lit like I love these two characters!!!