Chapter 5... FlashBACKS

Chapter not Edited:

FLASHBACK

Jordan's Point of View

I just dropped off Tay at school and was heading to Damar's office. I finally pulled up at Damars office jumping out the car and heading to the elevator to go up.

The elevator opened and I seen Jacky her mascara running down her face. I was smirking a little he handled her. I got into the elevator. Raising my hand to reach the button to press floor 10, but she smacked my hand down.

"What the heck?" I say turning towards her. She tried to sock me in the face but I docked grabbing her arm and turning her body and slamming it into the elevator walls.

"He's mine!" she squeaked out.

"Who is ?"

"Damar you dumb -," I don't let her finish twisting her arm she lets out a shriek. "We-We had sex!" I let go of her arm. She falls on the floor the elevator opened its door and I stormed my self straight to Damar office. His nosey employees stared at me as I bust through Damars office doors.

"Did you or did you not have sex with Jacky!?" I hollered.

Damar turned around from his bookshelf's and looked at me,"What?"

"Did you or did you not have sex with Jacky!?" I approached him to stop right in front of him.

"I didn't have sex with him." he says calmly doesn't hesitate, doesn't shake, nothing. He's not lying ....

"Ugh, that's girl got into my head talking all that."

"Well nothing happened." he says grabbing me into his embrace kissing me gently. "I love you Jordan." He whispers against my lips. I press our foreheads together I believe him....

3 weeks later...

I was sleeping in my room then I hear my phone go off. I rolled over grabbing it from under my pillow I didn't even bother to look at the contact ID.

"H-Hello?" I say sleepy.

"Look, here Damar is mine! He doesn't love you! He will always be mine period!"

Then click...

I'm wide away and just stare at my phone. I slap Damar up right beside me immediately after what happened just dawned on me.

"Brisy!" I screamed.

"What are you screaming for!?" Damar jolts up looking at me with annoyance but when he sees my facial expression he gets the idea something must of happened. "What happened?" he asked turning himself to me.

"Brisy called me!" I say in annoyance.

"Who?"

"The secretary you fired and I had an altercation with."

"Jacky?"

"Yeah whatever ! She called me on some weird stuff. You promise me nothing happened."

"Nothing man!"

"I don't know man something not right..." I slurred out my tongue getting out the bed of the bed getting my pillow and heading towards the door.

"Where you going?"

"To Tay room..." I say quietly.

"Why? I didn't do anything with her babe."

"Mhmm." I say I just walked out something in my gut was telling me something isn't right.

-

Short chapter I know! I'm sorry