Chapter 2... 'BEAUTIFUL' moments

Chapter NOT edited...

Jordan Point of view

FLASHBACK 4 years ago...

"Babe!" I say giggling trying to push Damar off me.

"What?" He said looking up at me. "I'm not doing anything."

"Yes you are you keep moving your head on my stomach 'saving you want to sleep'."

"I do ma, your body is soft and comfortable."

"Boy! Get off me and go check on your son." I say laughing. I love my husband he's been my bestfriend and my lover my ride or die my partner in crime.

"Alright boss." Climbing off our king size bed exiting the room.

My phone went off so I checked who is hitting me but it wasn't anyone actually hitting me up it was just my alarm on my period track. I opened the app, it said I was late for my period by two weeks. I was actually happy because I was hoping for a daughter. I ran into the bathroom pulling a pregnancy test from the drawer. Sat down on the toilet seat ready to pee on it back Damar barged in screaming,"Wifey?" he looked at me we both are staring at each other and the test in my hand.

"Your pregnant?"

"I don't know."

"What you mean?"

"I haven't taken the test. Duh." I say chuckling.

"Hurry up man." Recently he has been saying man with the Jamaican accent that sounds like mawn.

"Get out!" I say rolling my eyes waiting.

"Why you acting shy? You are my wife man!"

I rolled my eyes,"Keep playing and I won't be anymore."

"Nah, you mine forever." gently grabbing the back of my head and kissing it. I nod licking my lips a little I'm his period.

After our little moment the test wasn't in my hand anymore I got up off the toilet.

"Damar!!! Look what you did!" I scream trying not to laugh.

"Just grab another" He says casually.

"That's the only one fool!" I laugh when I seen his mouth drop he ran out the bathroom got a jacket and his keys and was out.

"Damar you forgot some pants." I screamed shaking my head. He ran back in grabbed some sweats.

"Thanks." he mumbled and was out once again.  I sighed shaking my head heading to Tay's room.
-

"We having a baaaaaaaaaaabby!" Damar screams popping the champagne bottle.

I laugh grabbing the glasses from the cabinets. Heading back into the den handing them to Damar, he filled the glasses up.

"My lady." bowing his head handing me the glass filled with champagne.

"Thank you sir." I say nodding in approval.

"I can't wait to tell Tay!"

"Me neither. We will be a big happy family!" I said dropping my glass and kissing him as I sat into his lap leaning into his chest.