Chapter 7 ... Game TIME

Chapter not edited...

Jordan's Point of View:

"Tay take off your damn shoes or else!" I scream as I walked into the house as I checked through the mail. I stopped in my track when I seen one with a lipstick stamp all over it addressed to me. I walked over to the counter in the kitchen sitting down on the stool. I opened the letter it read,

"Dear Jordan,

I just want to let you know watch your back. You think you are going to walk away with my husband and go free what do you think this is? I'm coming for you best believe that.

Sincerely,

Who do you think it is?"

Immediately, I read this my eyebrows rose up then I heard Tay scream Mom. I literally sprinted up the staircase into his room. Once I appeared at the doorway Tay ran to my side I observed his room I didn't see anything wrong until I got to his closet door with red lipstick someone wrote," I'm coming for you baby." Without a second thought I grabbed Tay, my bag, and went out of the house. I was heading to the hospital. Because I think I know exactly who did this and they had no idea who they are messing with. Don't mess with my family period.

I pulled up at the hospital and ignoring the front office nurse I ran to Damar room. I knocked on the door and once I opened it I see Damar sound asleep. I placed Tay on the seat facing Damar.

"Damar, wake up!" I cried shaking him.

He groans but once he opens his eyes and sets them on mine,"Jordan? Whats wrong?"

"I have a question where does Jacky live?" I said.

"I don't know. I'm sure her information is in the office file. Why? What happened? Why is Tay quiet?"

"That trick is messing with us I swear she is." I quickly explained the whole situation to Damar and at the end of the story he already signed the papers to be released from the hospital and we were heading to his office.

Game time.

-

We got to his office and stormed into the storage area where employees files are.

"It should be right here-," He looked again scrolled again,"it's gone."

"What you mean its gone!?" I screamed with my hands being thrown into the air.

"Let me check the systems." I nodded as I followed him out of the storage room heading into his office.

Damar opened his computer typed the password and thankfully we found and address and as soon as we did. We dipped got into the car tonight was the beginning of everything to go downhill.

-

We decided that we are sending Tay to Italy to be with his grandparents just to stay on the same side.

We went back home me and Damar didn't speak a word to each other it was 6:00 am our driver came and got Tay already. We walked to the bed and immediately fell asleep.

I felt something tingling me down on my waist I looked down it was Damar kissing all over me. I break into a smile as he adjust himself on me as I massage his head running my fingers lightly over his waves.

Lord, this man is just fine. I always had a thing for dark skins tall muscular dark skins.

As I was doing this I actually did finally fall asleep.

-

So, I finally woke up around 1pm due to all the kisses Damar was giving me all over my body driving me crazy. I know he was seeking my attention.

"Goodmorning bighead." He says in his sleepy husky voice.

"Morning." I groaned pushing him off me and getting out of the bed and walking to the shower.

Obviously, I knew this man was going to jump in and join me I honestly didn't mind it's been a while.

-

After, our nasty shower if you know what I mean me and Damar packed up and headed to the address.

While we were in the car Damar kept squeezing my thighs and I remember he does that out of fear. Usually he just rubs my thighs or rest on them but when he's squeezing them he's basically using me like a stress ball.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing..." he says looking at me with an assuring look that everything is okay.

"Are you lying?"

"Yuuup." he says laughing then raising the volume up to the music that was playing. It was J Cole Foldin Clothes! "I wanna fold clothes for you! I wanna make you feel good! Baby, I want to do the right things!" He begins to sing along screaming. I laughed I really miss him...

Something must be bothering him because he was quick to change the subject... What's wrong?

-

Chapter not edited