32

SUMMER POV

"Let her go", he yelled, but he was too late

"And this is for kidnapping me, lying to my friends, being the reason that I am forever traumatized", I spat in her face before slapping her across the face.

She held her cheek in pain, "It was Lilia", she cried.

"Summer", Calum's voice, which I hadn't believe I had heard as I had been hallucinating for almost two days now, "Summer stop", he grabbed my hand, making me lose hold of Lydia.

"They're evil Cal", I yelled before finding myself hiding my face in his chest.

"We're leaving", Cal kept me in his grasp and turned me toward Luke, Michael, Ashton, and Emily.

"No", Lydia yelled, "If Lilia comes and Summer's not here, I'll be in trouble", she sounded frightened.

Everyone, except for me, raised their eyebrows, "What do you mean", Emily took a few steps toward Lydia.

Lydia's soft, sad face, turned into rage, "Forget it! Just fucking leave!"

We all jumped at her tone, "There's no need to fucking shout", Michael whispered under his breath as Luke elbowed him, "What", he looked at Luke, "You don't get a 'Boys are back in town' shirt because of that", he rubbed his side.

Luke rolled his eyes just as a car horn (to the sound of locking) went off.

"Fuck", Calum whispered under his breath, "Ash, Michael, get Summer and Emily out of here", he let go of me and looked at me, "Stay safe, promise me."

"Promise me the same", I muttered, but he hadn't heard me, only kissed my temple and pushed me toward Michael.

"She's in here", Lilia's snooty voiced filled the room as we all left through the back, "What the fu--Get out! James, Tyler, Eli!"

"They're outnumbered", I turned around but Michael stopped me.

"They can handle it", he pushed me toward the window, "They can handle it."

But I didn't believe him. I didn't believe him because I saw a glint of fear in his eyes. And for Michael Gordon Clifford to be scared after making jokes in one of the sketchiest places that he (or any of us) would ever probably be, there was definitely something to be scared of.

-

-

-

A/N

I SHOULD BE OVER ALL THE BUTTERFLIEEEEEEEEES