9

"Ashy", Emily broke the silence and ran to Ashton, gripping his arm. She probably did for a sense of security than saying hi to her boyfriend, that's my bestie!

"I remembered that you two were friends so I decided that we should all kick it", Lilia sat on Calum's lap while wrapping her arms around his neck.

My jaw practically dropped, this bitch thought she was gonna have her way, "What an amazing idea", I deadpanned with a whisper as I looked everywhere but Calum.

"So tell me again how you guys met Lilia", Lydia sat down on a chair, waiting for the chaos to begin.

Lilia looked at her with a smirk that told me that she was probably mentally high-fiving Lydia. And from the look Emily wore, she wanted to high-five Lydia too....in the face...with force.

"Well Cal just commented on my instagram photo and well...you know how that goes", Lilia shot me a look that told me all I needed to know about her as a person. She was sly, evil, and blunt. 

"I do", I nodded in response while looking Calum in the eye for the first time since we walked in, "And he knows how that ends too", I shot them both a cunning smile.

Lilia looked slightly intimidated at this and sat up straighter on Calum's lap. She must've thought she was intimidating me, but it wasn't doing shit to me. "Underline end", she chuckled dryly.

"So I just talked to this guy if he could make me sample 'bad bitch' t-shirts and--", Michael walked into the tent with two shirts draped over his arms, "Oh...this is definitely gonna be awkward."

"Trust me", I heard Luke whisper to him, "It has been. And they might pounce at any second."

"Underline, Kylie lip challenge gone wrong", I coughed as Emily, Michael, Ashton, and Luke wore smirks.

Lilia gasped while raising her hand to her lips, "Really", she looked at Lydia.

"Summer", a voice called to me.

I turned my head to Calum who was making this weird expression, "Huh?"

"Outside, now", he stood up and softly placed Lilia to the side before walking outside of the tent.

I rolled my eyes before subtly following him and crossing my arms, "What?"

"You don't have respect for anyone. I already told you that we weren't gonna do this shit again", he stomped.

"Well I told you I wasn't pulling any shit, she approached Emily and I. She's throwing the first punches and you're lucky I haven't knocked her the fuck out", I snapped back.

"You...You", Calum was looking for a word through all his rage when suddenly he stopped and looked at me intently.

He looked at me so intently that our lips were suddenly locked, his hands cupped to my face. 

-

-

-

A/N

Hehe take that Lilia!

Fave Teen Fiction Wattpad Book?

Mine is either The Bad Boy's Not My Type or She's With Me.

xo

- e🍑