23

EMILY'S POV

"I may have wished that it wasn't happening, but that doesn't mean it wasn't", Calum yelled at Lydia who sat on the couch, a scared look on her face.

Calum definitely looked somewhat intoxicated and I didn't know why. If he was here, then why didn't he say anything on Instagram? What the hell was going on?

A baseball bat lied on the floor behind Calum and Lydia looked at it every few seconds, as though she was planning on making a move.

"Leave", Lilia yelled at me, getting the attention of Calum.

"Emily, where's Summer", Calum seemed to growl at me.

"None of us know where she is", Lilia and Lydia screamed at Calum.

"Well...I-I", Calum leaned down and grabbed the baseball bat.

"Calum", I yelled while sticking my hand out.

Before we could say anything else, the bat came in contact with their glass coffee table, vases, picture frames, and walls.

Lydia let out loud cries, "Stop!"

"Put it down", I grabbed the bat as Calum wound it up behind him, and I held onto it for dear life, "I don't know where she is but she'd be fucking pissed if she knew you were doing this", I looked at him, a broken mess. How would he even know that she was missing? Ashton and I hadn't told him...well I didn't.

Suddenly Calum's expression softened like he had become sober, but everything happened far too quickly. 

"I-I don't know where she is, and she means everything to me", he fell to the floor with the shattered glass and tears (whether they were drunk or not) streamed down his face as he held his head in his hands.

Then I heard the sirens, my eyes quickly went to a too quiet Lilia, "You called the fucking cops on me!?"

"On him, but they can take you as well for trespassing", she crossed her arms.

I looked around the room, seeing the fire escape on the balcony and making a run for it, just as a voice yelled out, "Pin him down, he has a weapon!"

-

-

-

A/N

I PROMISE THIS WILL ALL MAKE SENSE!

xo

- e