Chapter 11

"Japan??!!! You're taking me to Japan wait!! I mean Okinawa??!!"

"Baby calm down, people are staring at you.. But yes ill bring you to Okinawa, i saw your history on your phone and i think Japan is a good destination for honeymoon right? I mean we can go directly to okinawa or stay at tokyo for a while, depends on you baby." Jungkook said wiggling his eyebrows, he is not excited. Nope Jungkook is not. He is searching for a place for their honeymoon when he accidentally pick up Jimin's phone thinking its his phone and he found out how many tabs about Japan his husband searched it so he decided to take him to Japan and started planning for thier honeymoon. Jimin blushed and just look at his left ring finger which has his engagement ring and his wedding ring, Jungkook noticed him and interwined their fingers then peck his husband's lips. Giving some assurance that everything will be fine. They just have to enjoy everything and be prepared on what will happen next, Jimin slightly punch his husband after that and snuggle beside Jungkook.

Arriving at the villa Jungkook bought for him and Jimin in okinawa since Jimin decides to go there first, both of them are tired as hell the flight is not that long but its not good after a long ass wedding. They arrived late at night so they just want to lay down and rest. But both of them have other plans for the night, both of them knew what they want so Jimin waited for Jungkook to come out from the shower. Jimin is nervous for the past 30 years of his life he never had his first time and now hopefully Jungkook will do his job and take it as a precious give from him. Jungkook came out of the bathroom with a towel wrap around his waist showing off his great body to Jimin who is blushing and ready to explode, he was shocked when Jimin didnt say anything and just runs to the bathroom and close it. Jungkook sigh and just put on his boxers dying his hair for a bit and get his fluffy bathrobe then he went to their balcony when he can feel the cold breeze enjoying the view even though all he can see is the stars and the moon above while waiting for Jimin to comeback, He planned for this since he found out that Jimin wants to go here and promised himself that he will make Jimin happy for this honey moon.

"Kookie?" Jimin's voice sends shivers to Jungkook's spine and he turn around to see Jimin wearing nothing but just the bathrobe he is 100% sure of that maybe a boxer but nothing to worry about. Jungkook hummed and pulling Jimin in front of him back hugging Jimin enjoying the stars and the sound of waves. They stayed like that when Jimin started to say thank you to Jungkook for taking good care of him, loving him and allowing him to be his husband and second mother of his kids. He also told him that he stop at the middle because of his parents talking to him, Jungkook stiffened for a bit but relaxed when Jimin said his parents are happy that he met Jungkook. Jungkook promised Jimin to love him with all his heart, and ask him to trust and love Jungkook in everyway because that all Jungkooks wants, he told Jimin on how lucky he is to find him on that stupid strip bar of Taehyung.

They stay quiet for a while when Jungkook started to kiss Jimin's jaw down to his neck and then to his collar bones kissing and sucking it while finding the sweet spot of his husband. Jimin released a moan surprising himself too but Jungkook whispered him to relax so he did and turned around putting his arms around Jungkook's neck pulling him for a kiss, when Jungkook pick him up that made him gasped and his husband took the opportunity to push his tongue on Jimin's mouth which he welcomed with another sexy sound. Jungkook started exploring inside Jimin's mouth and his hands started to wander around Jimin until it stops on his husband butt.

Jungkook lay Jimin on their bed carefully and look how beautiful his husband is underneath him mentally patting his shoulder on how long he controlled his hormones without getting crazy, Jungkook leaned in again to kiss Jimin while his hands is busy taking out the bottle of lube and a packet of condom incase Jimin wanted to. Jimin saw him and the things he have on his hands... Jimin stop kissing him and push Jungkook a bit that made Jungkook frowned, Jimin noticed that and kissed his husband once more.