Chapter 5

The CEO of Jeon Estates stood up from his chair walking towards the floor to ceiling glass window where he can see the whole city, tall buildings, airplanes, busy streets even his office is at the 15th floor of their building he can clearly see different kinds of cars moving below him. A typical office day for a CEO, reading and evaluating reports, receiving emails and call from VIP clients and partners, declining offers for blind dates from namjoon, asking his secretary for another coffee and daily meeting with his advisor and  Project Manager Min Yoongi. Jungkook just want to go home, rest, play with his kids, ask what happened all day, help them with their assignments and projects having dinner with them but he cant, not when the famous and one of the most respected Jeon Estate is not in good condition. Jungkook doesn’t know why, but all his works and time will be wasted if he messed up their company.

Jungkook cant concentrate, his mind keeps on going to a particular issue. He doesn’t want to messed up being a CEO but he messed up again being a dad. This morning Jungkook wake up from loud noise and annoying wet thing on his face, he went to sleep really late like the sun is about to rise but he still reviewing the proposal for todays meeting with a big company. He is annoyed and still half asleep when he yelled and pushed to the side whatever is on top of him. He was snap back and completely awaken when he heard a loud thud followed by a light sobs, he sit up and saw Soeul on the floor crying and holding her feet.

Jungkook doesn’t know what to do, he don’t want to hold his daughter afraid that she will be hurt more so he called for an ambulance and he called hoseok instead. Hoseok yelled at him again asking what he did to the poor child who is now on the stretcher ready to sent to the hospital, still crying. Jungkook tried to move closer to her but Soeul tries to avoid his father and just hold his brother's hand who is glaring at his own dad.

"You stupid brat!!! Soeul is at the freaking hospital getting her feet casted and bandage and yet you’re here waiting for your stupid meeting??!!!!" His advisor Min Yoongi yelled when he saw Jungkook arrived and ask her secretary to prepare the proposal, groaning and adjusting his necktie. Jungkook explained what happened in the morning and tell to him how this deal is so important, their company is at stake he will do anything to get the deal and then visit his daughter later first thing after the meeting. Min Yoongi is ready to punch his Boss but he knew how Jungkook loves the company and will do anything for the Jeon Estates, but his kids is a different issue Yoongi is just praying that Soeul his god daughter is safe. Jungkook on the other hand is nervous, thinking about his daughter and the meeting. So when his secretary knocked telling him that the guest arrived he exhaled and focus on the meeting throwing the worry for his daughter on the back of his mind for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin stayed with his dad for 3 days now, after what happened at the bar taehyung gave him a week off. Jimin was still shocked of what happened but at the same time because of his savior. Taehyung doesn’t confirmed to him again that Taehyung's best friend is his savior but Jimin is sure that he is. Jimin still remember how that beautiful eyes look at his own, how his strong arms engulfed him, how his damn voice calms him, and how his scent drug him. Jimin is whipped he was sure of that, and he is really hoping that his savior and Taehyung's best friend is the same person.

"Im sorry Jimin but you need to decide now, Your dad is not responding on us, yes he was there breathing but with the help of the machines. Im not saying or telling you to give up but lets give Mr. Park the rest he deserve, it will help you too no more expenses" The doctor words rings on Jimin's head again, looking at his father not knowing what to do anymore. He keep on asking his dad if he will ever wake up and comeback to him but no answer even a move on his finger, nothing. He cant let go of his dad, he is the only person Jimin have in his life and he believes that his father will woke up and will be present again on their kitchen cooking for Jimin's breakfast, lunch and dinner even snacks. So he leaves the doctors office with the words "No, my dad will woke up".