Chapter 9

The continuous beeping sound make Jungkook open his eyes and look around. White, he don’t remember having his room on with white paint then he saw a thin pole beside him with a dextrose hanging there and then he raised both of his hands. He smirked, his right hand is all bandaged up and his left hand is where the dextrose is. And then Jungkook found a lump on the couch all curled up the his back is facing Jungkook, based on hair and body its Jimin and then Jungkook remember what happened last night.

"Jimin...Jimin..." He called, but did not work so he tried again much louder than the first one that make Jimin jolt up and look back almost fall from the couch when he saw Jungkook looking back at him, he runs to jungkook with a little tripping because of the blanket he used. When he is in front of Jungkook he doesnt know where to touch him, or even asking himself if he is allowed to.  Jungkook saw the sadness in Jimin's eyes and reached for his hands using his left hand.

"Im not angry Jimin, I just.... i felt betrayed you didn’t tell me You and Red is-"

"Im sorry Jungkook, i didnt mean too. Its just i really need the money for my dad and i, i dont want to depend on you or Jin Hyung thats why i continue to work as a stripper. Im sorry Jungkook, i didnt mean to lie and keep that as a secret i just want you to like me because im Jimin and not RED. Im sorry Jungkook please forgive me.." Jimin said taking Jungkook's hand and hugging his stomach, jungkook did not say anything but when he felt his hospital gown is wet because of Jimin's tears.

"Well im sorry Jimin..." he whispered but Jimin jerk up and look at him with his owl eyes..

"Because I like RED so much... i keep on watching him for 2 years now, paying a monthly reservation fee so no one can bought him and save him from perverts and old man... I like.. him so much... but he lied to me" That is when Jimin understand everything, Jungkook want to be with someone like RED, Jungkook  like RED and not Jimin. Jimin stood up not knowing what to do anymore, he messed up bigtime. Maybe if Jimin told him everything, maybe just maybe there will be a chance specially when Jungkook is his savior, that all his guessing is true and make sure that Kim Taehyung will pay for that... To make it worst Jungkook let go of his hands, that when Jimin knew it was too late, so he step back and about to leave...

"One step Park Jimin, Just one step and ill never forgive you again" He look at Jungkook who is now smiling to him with open arms waiting for him to come and hug him, so Jimin did throws himself to Jungkook who groaned in pain for a bit but no one cares. They hug each other as tightly as they can and Jungkook kissed Jimin's blode hair, smelly but its okay he still love Jimin.

"Dont smell my hair, it smells bad"

"I dont care so dont move.."

"Im sorry Jungkook.. Im really sorry.."

"I lied too, we meet every Friday but i did not tell you anything about it. Im sorry Jiminie..."  Jimin smiled on that nickname and then shake his head looking at Jungkook..

"I know it was you Kookie, The day you started coming every Friday and when that reservation start i have a feeling it was you. No... Im hoping it was you and then you save me recently from Mr.Lim wearing you stupid face mask the time that you whispered something to tae and the way he reacts after, i concluded  that it was you Jeon Jungkook. Though Tae will still needs to pay for telling me im crazy thinking you and my savior is different person." Jimin said and then snuggled to Jungkook, if only this hospital bed is big as what Jungkook has back home Jimin will lay beside him or better on top of him.

"I might help you with that, He surely going to pay..." Jungkook said and both of them laughed.

"Jiminie..."