Chapter 10

Jimin open his eyes to see a beautiful human being he will not be tired of seeing first thing every morning. He moved a bit and started to trace each beautiful feature’s his fiancé have, those eyebrows, thick long eye lashes, his beautiful eyes, his soft cheeks, sharp jaw line, big nose that he love to tease and his kissable lips which is Jimin's favorite snack. Jimin move again too careful to wake up Jungkook and peck his lips twice then snuggle to his giant human stuff toy to get more sleep. Jungkook move a bit and instinctively pulled Jimin closer to him. After being together as fiancé a year ago Jimin started to room with Jungkook and this is always what their morning is, and every night Jimin will wait for Jungkook to come home at the living room while watching tv and munching his favorite cheese flavored popcorn, sometimes Jungkook will just pick him up in bridal style and go to their bedroom if he find Jimin all curled up on their couch. They are supposed to have the wedding 2 months ago but Jungkook have an important deal to handle in europe and he just come back yesterday. At first Jungkook doesnt want to go and beg to just reschedule the meeting and just get married with Jimin, but his fiancé told him to take care of the company first and he will wait for Jungkook, promising that he will not runaway.

"Baby... Lets get up now, we have things to do..." Jungkook said kissing his fiancé head, Jimin stirred and look up to look at his fiancé who he missed so much. Jungkook lean closer to Jimin when he leaned back and cover his mouth. Jungkook pulled his hands and cupped Jimin's face kissing him, it may be gross for other people but not for Jimin and Jungkook. Jimin gasped when his fiancé turned them over so Jungkook is on top of him. Jungkook started pecking his fiancé’s eyes, nose, cheeks and lips Jimin smiled and his hands make its way to Jungkooks face who is now busy kissing his jaw going down.

"Hubby... Kids will be awake anytime soon.." Jimin muttered and Jungkook sigh then hide his face on Jimin's chest. They really dont do it yet, and Taehyung, Yoongi, Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok will end up teasing him everytime they will have a little get together that will make Jungkook leave them and go home. Jimin asked Jungkook to do it on their first night, saying that it will be the best gift Jimin can only give to Jungkook for their wedding. Jungkook will wait, their relationship escalated so quickly from being strangers, friends, boyfriend and in 1 year they are now fiancés so he understand. Meanwhile Taehyung always nags Jimin for being so traditional and not giving Jungkook what he is waiting for too long. Jimin will defend himself about taking care of Jungkook after their make out session when it gets too hot for him then Taehyung will just continue to nag him about it. Jimin wants to, he knows Jungkook is waiting for that too and always trying hard to hide his morning wood but Jimin wants it to be special for him and Jungkook.

"Im sorry, kookie..." Jimin whispered playing with Jungkook's hair when his fiancé just chuckles and started moving to get off Jimin. He smiled to him and peck Jimin's nose, saying its okay and greeting good morning before walking towards their bathroom to do his business Jimin knows what.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kookie where are we going?" Jimin asked his fiancé who is starting the engine of his car, waiting for his kids to settle down on their seats. Soeul keeps on giggling and Hyemi keeps on smiling while Joongki is like his dad an keep a stern look like nothing is happening. The kids call Jimin "appa" and they settled to call Jungkook as "Dad" but for Soeul sometimes he still call Jungkook as appa and Jimin as cheonsa or like the other day she called Jimin mom that almost made Jimin fall from their stairs.

"Were going somewhere nice Jiminie... just wait for a bit.." Jungkook said pecking his fiancé lips that results to Joongki to fake gag, Hyemi to Squeal and Soeul to clap chanting "Appa loves Cheonsa!! Mom is Timinie!!!" that makes their parents proud. Jimin is thankful to have a very kind and sweet kids, they accept him after they told the kids about Jimin's life.