“Don’t joke Abhi” she beat in his arms and looked at the gate of her home with tense.

He turned her to look at him holding her both arms “Fuggy! Look at me. Don’t worry. We have to face this situation one day for sure. Think it, that this is the day! Let’s face it together. My instincts says that something good is going to happen”

Pragya let a relieved breath and smiled at him “I'm worried. Still you're there naa. Papa knows you as a singer. What will be his reaction if comes to know that you're his daughter’s love?”

“What will happen, he would shout or let us to get out of the home!”

“If he pour out his anger on me means I would tolerate, but if a word against you means….”

“Means? What will you do?”

“Let’s leave the place”

“Fine, as you wished. But he is too sweet you know! And I wish and guess nothing gonna happen like you're worrying. He would behave well. But still I'm also worried” he winked

“So shall we move out now?” she asked him again turning to worried mode.

He leaned and kissed her forehead “Everything gonna be fine. And we are together. Come”

** At Arora house **

“It’s time. They should have reached here by now” Ram restlessly looked at the entrance.

“Who are they? I never seen you this much desperate to welcome someone” Sarla asked him and turned back to see Tanu and Nikhil joining them.

Hearing the car entering sound, four of them turned to see the entrance. The car entered inside and parked on the lot. Ram and Sarla was looking at the person to get down and finally the moment came.

Abhi opened the door and came out of the car and smiled at Ram. He was hell nervous but hiding it with his charming smile. He marched near them.

“Oh my God! I'm not dreaming right Nikhil” Tanu whispered by holding Nikhil’s arm tightly with excitement.

Before Nikhil could say anything, Tanu jerked a little, making Nikhil to gape.

“What happened Tanu?” Nikhil asked

“It isn’t a dream” she replied.

“How do you know?”

“I felt a kick! I guess even our baby does know that it isn’t dream” she smiled at Nikhil

Nikhil happily gave her an arm hug and noticed at the wonder happening at their home, that is Abhi’s arrival.

Abhi slowly walked and came infront of Ram and Sarla. ‘Oh! My Father in law and Mother in law, right infront of me! it was hell nervous than my result day. I wasn’t this much nervous when I was proposing Fuggi’

“Abhi beta! You said you came along with your wife right?” Ram asked looking at the car ‘Pragya didn’t come along with him? Why he came alone?’

Tanu and Nikhil gasped together, earning a glare from Abhi.

“Haan… she also… she also came. Wait let me check” Abhi said and turned to call her ‘Why she didn’t came along with me? This Fuggi and her Tense mode! Added to that Tanu and Nikhil bhai’s reaction were more enough to trap my day’

Before he could call out her name, the car door opened. The only person doesn’t guess anything about the happenings was Sarla. Tanu and Nikhil are worried and excited to see Pragya’s arrival, and other side Ram does know that he had invited Abhi and Pragya but Sarla doesn’t know a single fact about it.