Another One

Barry and the pair from team arrow continued to chatter on about life in general. They were catching up and talking about criminals they had captured since they had last met. The air was filled with laughter and joy as they waited patiently for Sebastian, they weren't waiting long. Barry felt a pang of excitement as he looked around the room, there was his twin, who was slowly walking towards the table, on his face was a soft smirk. Felicity and Oliver followed Barry's eyes.

"Oh holy shit," Felicity whispered under her breath. Barry had an identical twin. Why had she not know this before? That kind of thing was hard to miss.

"Are you a twin?" Oliver asked Barry under his breath as a frowned was etched into his features.

"Yeah, did I forget to mention that?" Barry teased them.

Sebastian reached their table with a smile on his face, he could tell they weren't expecting a replica of Barry, "good morning," he greeted them smoothly as he sat next to his twin, purpose fully mirroring his brother's exact movements. The two just stared at them in awe. It was like looking at an original and a reflection side by side, not a single hair on their heads was differing or in the wrong place. Oliver looked between the two, desperately trying to find something to identify them by, but there was nothing, they might as well have been the same person.

"Morning," Felicity squeaked awkwardly, Sebastian was much more confident than Barry, that was clear to see. However, it was only noticeable when he was talking or walking.

"Sebastian, this is Felicity and Oliver," Barry introduced the two parties with a mischievous smile spread across his face.

"I know who he is," Sebastian replied with a mischievous grin of his own. Felicity and Oliver shared a wary look, they had no idea how to react to this whole situation, it was bizarre. They had been friends with Barry for a long and then all of a sudden they found out he had an identical twin? It was suspicious.

Oliver tore his eyes away from the brothers, he needed a distraction, "so, you are here for your night job," he tried to pull the conversation back onto crime, he didn't want to think about being stuck with another Barry.

"Yeah," Barry snapped into work mode with Sebastian following suit, "we are looking for a man named Charles Clarington, have you had any recent dealings with him?" Barry asked.

Oliver studied the two, where Barry was serious and focused whilst talking about work, Sebastian's face was cold and hard, like he had a glare waiting to from on his eyes. His gaze was confident on the surface, but Oliver could tell they were hiding something, "yes, we have, we were planning on attacking him tonight, he will be in a club that is more infamous amongst the criminal kind," he replied.

Sebastian was putting two and two together, Oliver was the Arrow. He wasn't that surprised though, if it was anyone it would have been him. He was dark and mysterious enough, he still had charm though. Sebastian was definitely intrigued, "could we take care of him?" Barry asked politely.

"Barry, he isn't a child," Oliver snapped, "he is in my city so I will 'take care' of him, but you are welcome to join," he could feel Sebastian's judging eyes staring at him. Unreadable emotions lingered behind the twins eyes and Oliver didn't like that. He liked knowing what people were thinking at all times. Something about Barry's brother was scaring him, putting him on edge.

"Okay, perfect, we can go after him together," Barry smiled cheerily, even if it wasn't what he had hoped for, Barry knew working together would ensure Charles capture. Sebastian didn't trust Oliver in the slightest, he didn't seem like he was telling the truth.

"Ok, its set then," Felicity smiled happily. She could feel tension rising between Barry's replica and Oliver. Barry of course was blind to it, but Felicity was more clued in and she could tell they already didn't like each other even though they hadn't even spoken before that day.

"Brilliant, meet you there," Barry smiled standing up, he could maybe go do something with his brother now. However Sebastian stood up slowly, his untrusting eyes were trained on Oliver, he didn't trust the Arrow in the slightest.

Oliver's feelings towards Barry's twin were much the same, he didn't trust this outsider even if he was related to Barry. The difference between the twins physically was invisible, but the difference mentally was painfully obvious.

Barry and Sebastian sat in awkward silence, they were at a bar in some part of Starling City. The music was low and friendly chatter echoed through the building. Some people were up dancing to the flickering, colourful lights and others were doing some bad karaoke. Neither of them were sure what to say, they had ran out of things to talk about a while back, "so, what did you think of Oliver and Felicity?" Barry asked with a humourless giggle.

"Do you want my honest opinion?" Sebastian asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes," Barry replied uncertainly, he knew his brother was untrusting and judgemental, but he still hoped he liked his friends.

"Well Felicity was lovely, she seemed really nice," Sebastian answered, but his face fell and Barry could tell their was a but coming, "however, Oliver on the other hand, I don't trust," he told his brother, "he is hiding something, I know the look, I use it all the time," he tutted.

"Oh," Barry replied unsure what to say, "he has had a rough background,"

"Yes, with the whole island thing," Sebastian mulled over his thoughts, "that would explain why when he first started out as a vigilante he wore green, like an homage to his past,"

"Yeah, that's what I thought," Barry laughed, Sebastian and him must have the same kind of way of thinking.

"It must be wrong then," Sebastian teased Barry who simply pouted like a child.