Help From Another

Barry stared blankly at the ceiling above him. His ears were ringing with silence and he was bored out of his mind. Barry huffed and turned over in his bed. Sebastian lay less than a few meters away, which put Barry at ease, but he knew that the next few days were going to be a challenge. They needed to locate Charles and get him sent to prison without injuring one another. He would have preferred doing this on his own, but he knew that would be unfair, Henry was Sebastian's father too. They both needed justice. Barry was sent into a trance of relaxation whilst listening to Sebastian's shallow breathing. He could feel himself drifting off into a blissful slumber, but he didn't quite make it there. Sebastian's breathing, very quickly, became erratic and short. He made no noise, but Barry could hear him shifting under the covers. The awake twin felt a pang of pain. It was one thing to listen to a cat having a bad dream, but to listen to his brother was pure torture. He couldn't handle it. Barry switched on the light and looked over at his brother's back. He was shaking. Barry squeezed his eyes shut. He didn't know wether to wake his twin or not. He knew that he shouldn't, but temptation got the better of him. With a sigh he got up and lightly shook Sebastian's shoulder. The boy jolted awake, his eyes darted around the room in panic before landing on Barry. He groaned and rubbed his eyes, "what's up?" He asked causing Barry to snort.

"You were shaking in your sleep," Barry replied, concern was written on his forehead.

Sebastian's face fell, he had tried to stay awake longer than Barry, but it was difficult, "I was?" He croaked as he rubbed his eyes sleepily.

"Sebastian..." Barry sighed, he knew his brother hated showing weakness, but eventually he would need to, and there was no time like the present. His brother just grumbled in annoyance, "how long have you been getting those?" Barry asked, he needed to know now otherwise he might never. Sebastian was tired so he might talk. He let out an inaudible mumble.  "What?" Barry asked.

"Since the end of school," he replied half awake and completely unaware of what he was doing. The chances of him remembering any of this was slim, "can I go back to sleep now?" He yawned.

"Of course," Barry replied as he shook it off and clambered into his own bed. He turned of the light and got comfy. He needed to help Sebastian with his dreaming issues. It was not healthy.

Sebastian grumbled in annoyance as he woke up. He slowly clambered out of bed and looked around, rubbing his eyes. Barry was no where to be seen. His bed was made and neatly folded. Sebastian checked the bathroom, but it was empty. He must have woken up early and decided to go for food. Sebastian decided he should probably do the same. He yawned and stretched his arms above his head. He hadn't slept so well in quite a while, maybe it was just because he was out of the normal routine? He hadn't even woken up once during the night, which was a rare occurrence. The boys had agreed to wake up at seven together to head out and look for Charles, the Flash apparently had a few connections in Starling city. Sebastian made his way over to his suitcase, but he noticed a small letter taped to the door of the toilet. He pulled it off and read the unorganised handwriting scrawled across the page.

I turned the alarm off so you could sleep longer, when you are ready come to the little cafe to the right of the hotel, I will be waiting there for you. - Barry

Sebastian felt annoyance spread across him. Barry shouldn't have turned off the alarm, they had agreed to wake up together. He checked the clock, it was nearly nine. Sebastian ran a hand over his face, he needed to get ready.

Barry sat in the crowded cafe, Oliver and Felicity were sitting across from him with happy smiles on their faces. The smell of coffee was thick in the air and Barry couldn't help but take in deep breaths of it. A spare seat was lying empty next to him, he just hoped Sebastian would see the note and make it to the cafe ok. The room was buzzing with people and colloquial chatter, "Barry, we haven't seen you in a while, how are things?" Felicity asked as a grin of delight split her face.

"I am doing fine," he lied, he didn't feel the need to spill his guts to them, they most likely already knew about his father, "but I am here tracking a criminal and I will need your help," Barry replied with confidence.

"Sure, no problem," Oliver said, "but didn't you say you were here with company?" He wasn't sure how to approach this topic, he knew Barry had come with someone close to him, but he wasn't sure who.

"Ah, yes, that would be my brother," Barry sighed, "he should be here soon," he mumbled more to himself than them. In all truth Sebastian was very unpredictable, so knowing when he would show up would be very difficult.

"You have a brother?" Felicity asked with shock, Oliver's expression matched hers with equal surprise. They hadn't heard about him before. Could Joe have remarried to someone who had a son?

"Yeah," Barry smiled, that felt nice to say, he hadn't said it in so long, and at times he had even thought he would never say it again.

"How did we not know you had a brother?" Oliver pestered Barry, he had researched the Allen history, but he had never come across a second child before, unless he was talking about Wally, "you mean Wally?" He asked.

"No, a blood brother," Barry was delighted by their shock, "he was adopted into another family when our parents died," he explained briefly.

"Does he look like you?" Felicity asked. Having one Barry was quite enough, but two was too many.

"You'll know him when you see him," Barry replied as a cheeky grin split his face. He couldn't wait to see how they reacted when Sebastian arrived, confusing adults was what little Barry and Sebastian did best.