The Bracelet To Cure All

Most of team Flash gathered in the cortex, they were discussing the plan, "ok, so from what we have gathered on Grace, she is eighty-four, and she was submitted by her family into care over three years ago. On the night of the particle accelerator explosion she was being visited by the homes service cat and its caretaker. After that night she was unconscious until just three months ago, the caretaker was nowhere to be seen and the cat had to be put down because it developed some form of PTSD. Get this though, she was put into a coma after being hit against a wall and she only woke up a few moths ago," Cisco beamed at his info, he had no idea how many laws he had broken to get it, but he didn't care.

"That's when all the disappearances began to happen," Barry began to connect the dots. Sebastian was sitting as far away from Barry as he could and his brother did notice. The flash could tell that Sebastian was very disturbed by the idea that someone had seen him at one of his lows. It had scared Barry so much to realise how much he didn't know about his brother still, it was terrifying.

"Ok, so how are we going to fix this?" Joe asked, this seemed like they were going to have to take a different approach than usual.

"Well that's very simple, we need to give her a necklace that, like all other metas, would block her powers, it wasn't easy to construct either," he dangled the necklace from his fingers, "it is one of a kind, just like her,"

"Ok, creeper alert," Caitlin laughed at Cisco's strange choice of words, Cisco just rolled his eyes.

"What about her family?" Wally asked as he frowned. Surely they should inform her relatives of Graces current situation.

Cisco's face fell, "yeah, her family, although I can find them, probably don't care," he explained as the room filled with a depressive tone, "they left her at the home so they could go on holiday, and never came back," he told them as his shoulders slumped.

Barry felt his blood boil as he thought of his own father, "how could they," he spat, "they should spend as much time with their family as they can before it is too late, not abandon them," he felt anger churn in his stomach.

"I'm sorry Barry, but not everyone thinks like that," Caitlin smiled sadly at him, she knew he had been through a lot with his father, so she pitied him.

"Well, I will go and give it to her now," Barry said as he accepted the necklace from Cisco. It looked like and ordinary necklace, but it had a glittering green gem that was surrounded by a rim of silver, it was beautiful. She was a lucky lady.

"Hold on," Jullian halted Barry, "when Mrs. Grace puts on the necklace will Sebastian turn back to being a human," he gestured to the cat.

"No," Caitlin shook her head, "once Grace had affected them with her power, she can't change them back, but I am working on something that will reverse all of the victims changes in DNA," she smiled.

"But how will we find all the cats that were once human in central city?" Wally queried. As amazing as these guys were, he knew it would be impossible for the, to find all of the correct cats.

"We won't have to," Cisco smiled, "the will come to us," he replied.

"Cisco is going to go to the police and ask them to put it in the news on loop for a while, long enough for the morphed cats to come to us for help," Caitlin explained to them, "and if that doesn't work, then Sebastian has agreed to go out as a cat into Central City to try and find all of Grace's kittens,"

"Hmm, Grace's Kittens, nice one," Cisco approved the name.

Barry smiled, "I will get going then," with that he sped off.

"And I will head off to CCPD," Cisco smiled happily.

Barry entered the very familiar common room. He froze for a moment, everything and everyone was in the exact same place, like nothing had changed. All the same people were in all the same groups, playing the exact same games. The woman that was mumbling incoherent words looked trapped and terrified. Barry kept his head down, he didn't want to think about it. He progressed on to small sofa seat by the window. It had the same little old lady in it, one with big round glasses and a long flowing skirt. Barry approached her slowly with a smile, "hello?" He asked as he crouched down to her level so he wasn't towering over her.

Her blank eyes turned to him, "do I know you?" She asked. Her face was creased with concern and worry, which added to the mass of wrinkles on her face. Wrinkles that showed she had smiled a lot in her life time.

"No, you don't, but I know someone who knows you, and they asked me to give you this," he held up the necklace. He hated lying to the old woman, but he knew it was necessary. He didn't want to approach this situation any other way and end up hurting or confusing her.

"For me?" Her eyes lit up and her face lifted into a sweet smile. Barry felt a smile split his own face, he was happy she liked it.

"Yes, do you want me to put it on you?" He asked gently with a soft smile. He could feel happiness tickle his heart. He was glad she liked it. The lady nodded her head so Barry stood up and gently put the necklace around her neck.

"Thank you," she looked up at him from behind her massive glasses with gratitude written across her features.

"My pleasure," he replied as he bode her farewell and left the building dreary grey building.