Visitors

Barry stared at the wooden door in front of him, his heart was pounding and he was breaking out in a light sweat. The door was cream with a golden lining. It was fancy no doubt, but that didn't surprise Barry, he had heard a lot about the residents of the flat. Barry pushed away his worries, he was here to help himself move on before he got caught in a loop. He swallowed hard and knocked the door. He inwardly cringed at the noise, it was loud and obnoxious. Barry heard muffled voices behind the door, some kids, some adults. The door swung open and Barry nearly did a double take. In front of him was a man about the same age as Barry, he had sleeked back, curly, dark brown hair that matched his deep brown eyes. He was dressed very casually formal and Barry felt as though this was the kind of guy who had a lot of friends. The scary thing about him was the fact that he looked like a double of the Music Meister. At first when Barry had looked the man up he had thought it was the Meister in disguise, but he was wrong. The look on the man's face was that of terror, he looked like he had seen a ghost. Barry couldn't blame him. Behind the man Barry could make out the sound of another man ushering kids into another room. The first man turned behind him and yelled, "Hun, come here a sec,"

Barry awkwardly scratched the back of his neck, he felt heat spread across his cheeks. He hadn't even said anything yet. The other man replied fairly quickly, his voice was higher than Barry had expected, which majorly shocked him for a little while, "just coming," he replied.

The second man stopped in his tracks when he reached the door and saw Barry, his jaw hung slack and his eyes were wide. His hair was gelled neatly into a quaff, which perfectly matched his formal but relaxed clothing. The man's piercing blue eyes studied Barry, taking in every aspect of him. Barry couldn't stand the tense and shocked silence anymore, he had to break it, "hey," his voice came out as a high pitched squeak, he felt a lot of pressure from these men.

They shared a look, "what are you doing here? What do you want Sebastian?" The taller one asked.

"Oh, I amn't Sebastian," Barry reassured them, he had expected something like this to happen, it had with all the other people he had visited.

"Then who are you?" The original man asked, they both looked incredibly confused.

"I am his twin brother, Barry," Barry shot them a friendly smile and stuck out his hand, the first man shook it, he was hesitant, but he did. They couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic or not, but they seemed to buy it.

"I am Blaine, this is Kurt," he stuck his thumb at his partner, "I didn't know that Sebastian had a twin," he drawled suspiciously.

"I know, we weren't on the best of terms whilst you knew him," Barry told them, he was hoping to avoid why they weren't on the best of terms because that was a story that took up time that ironically Barry didn't have.

"All right, well to what do we owe this pleasure?" Kurt raised a well groomed eyebrow.

"I don't know if you know this, but Sebastian recently passed," Barry explained, it may have been the fifth or sixth time that he had said that sentence, but it didn't make it any easier. It still stung and would probably never stop hurting.

The two men looked at each other in alarm, "oh my gosh, I am sorry for your loss," Blaine gushed out.

Barry smiled at their genuine concern for himself, "no, it's okay, I was just wondering if you would help me fill in some blanks about him, since I didn't know him that well," Barry asked, he dropped his voice closer to the end of the sentence. It was embarrassing, he barely knew his own brother. Barry felt the blood rush to his face.

Kurt and Blaine shared a knowing glance and then they smiled softly at Barry, "sure, come on in," Blaine gestured into their flat.

Barry smiled thankfully and stepped in. Their house was immaculately clean, everything had its place and everything matched. It was designed to perfection. Barry was greeted immediately by warmth and the sweet smell of some sort of perfume, although he wasn't sure which one it was. Kurt pointed to their kitchen table, it was old and antique, definitely very expensive. "Take a seat," he smiled sadly.

Barry did so, the other two boys joined him, they sat together on the opposite side of the table, "what is it you want to know about Sebastian?" Blaine asked, he was still confused though, he hadn't know Sebastian for very long.

"Anything and everything," Barry answered, his heart was filled with hope.

"Well Sebastian was... one of a kind, a brilliant singer as well," Kurt nodded, he looked physically pained.

"Look," Barry interrupted him, "I don't want you to lie to me, please, I don't care if you sit and tell me how awful a person he was, just please, tell me the truth,"

Blaine's eyes softened as he sighed, "well, we didn't have a good history with Sebastian, he kept on hitting on me and using me as a way to benefit his show choir team, the Warblers, Kurt hated that," Blaine motioned to his partner, a guilty expression passed his face.

Barry was confused, "he was gay?" He puzzled.

Blaine looked shocked, of all things he had expected Sebastian's brother to at least know he was gay, "um, yeah," he replied unsurely.

"Oh okay then," Barry had no clue that his brother liked boys, it was a huge surprise and a shock to the system which was evident on his face, "please do continue," he told them.

"Well, he threw a slushie that was laced with rock salt at Blaine and he had to have surgery as a result, not only that but he threatened to put photoshopped pictures of our friend Finn on the internet, they were less than family friendly," Barry felt his heart sink, why was Sebastian so cruel to these people? Barry had no idea that he had physically tried to harm someone, it was another shock. Not only that but he tried to blackmail someone called Finn. Finn, that was short for Findlay.

"This Finn person, how long did he know Sebastian?" Barry asked.

"Not very long, like a month," Kurt replied, "why?"

"Oh, it's just that Sebastian grew up with a boy named Findlay, but they ended up hating each other and I was wondering if it was the same person," Barry explained.

"Oh ok," Blaine wasn't surprised to find out that one of Sebastian's friends hated him, it was easy to do. Yet he did feel bad for talking down on the man so much, he was dead after all and he wasn't all that bad, "Sebastian may have been mean when we first met, but he wasn't 100% mean, after someone we knew and someone he had insulted tried to take their own life he came to his senses, he stopped threatening us and competed in our show choir competition fair and square, not only that but he helped raise money for Lady Gaga's born this way foundation. Then him and his group helped me to propose to Kurt," Blaine grinned from ear to ear at the memory. Maybe Sebastian wasn't that bad after all.

Barry felt his heart warm, his brother wasn't as mean and cruel as he had once believed.