꒰ Chapter 11: "Childish" Part Two ꒱

Começar do início

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook's POV

I had to walk to school today because my dad found out that I bought another new car without him knowing(that's why he had to leave early yesterday).I wonder how those scholarship students tolerate this, it's so tiring!I massaged my shoulder while continue walking to school.

"Oh, it's Q!"

She was in front of me so I wanted to walk closer to say Hi.I was really pumped up for a good conversation between us two alone, but as soon as I took a step further into the distance, that new kid V ran into my sight.

They walked together and played around with each other, making them look as if their relationship is close.That sweet scene playing before my eyes made me jealous.I'm not even close to her.This V must've threatened Q to be friends with him because he is interested in her, what an asshole...I must observe what happens so that I could protect Q if V does anything 'perverty' to her.I hid behind a tree every five steps, trying not to look suspicious, nor obvious, as I continued to walk(tail)with them.

I've followed them for a while now and they haven't even noticed! Maybe I have a talent for spying on people?!No...I'm a genius!

Q's POV
I was on my way to school but V kept on bugging me while I was driving.I swear I would've killed him 100 or more times already if he wasn't in Poker.

When got out of the car, he messed up my hair that took me like 30 minutes to do and ran away.I was angry because I normally don't style my hair, as I always give up since it always doesn't turn out well.

I was going to start chasing V but a weird aurora came from behind the trees. With these things, I'm never wrong, so I picked up my pace a little and caught with V, still acting normal.

"Eyes on your 6,"I whispered to V.

"Hmm, did you blow your cover in school?"V joked, looking down at Q.

"Ofc not pabo.If I did anyway that person would be long gone." I crossed my arms in disbelief at his question.

"It seems like this 'spy' is an amateur... Oi, since he hasn't made his move yet that tells us, he means no harm.Maybe that person is one of your little'friends'." V elbowed Q

"I know that! I just wanted to let you know that we are tailed."I glared at V in resent for him shush

A few minutes we found out that the person that was tailing on us was Jungkook.We didn't expose him, though V tried to but, I managed to stop him since it would be embarrassing for Jungkook. At the school entrance, we met Jennie and Lisa so we all walked to class. Class was just the normal, nothing special.

-Boring Class-

RING!

The bell for freedom rang for the first time, in 200years.

In a sophisticated manner, my halo stride down the tables I passed by in all kill until I arrived at my destination.I haven't talked to the boys for a long time, so I thought I'd do that cause I felt good~

"Hey, do you guys want to eat with us girls up on the rooftop?"I gave a delicate smile after offering.

"What? Rooftop? Do we get to go to the rooftop to eat with you guys?This is unexpected so we don't know how to react >///< Luhan walks closer along with his mouth that was slightly agape.

"Ahaha, yap.I realized that we haven't been hanging out for a while so I thought we could catch up by inviting you guys to the rooftop."

"Ok, we'll be there in a sec.You guys go first, and we're going to get the guys in the upper class."Jungkook pushed Luhan away and replaced his spot.

"Alright~ Bye then!"I said and walked away with the girls and V of course!

5 minutes later

"HOIYA GUYS!! We brought food with us!"J-hope shouted when he slapped the door open.

The snacks dropped onto the floor..

"Q, why is the new kid still here? I thought it would just be some quality time between the girls and the Kingkas.."J-hope said sadly in a disappointed tone.

>Auth J-OHOHOHO, I see with my little eyes, some eye candy is about to make me cry!ABS!

>Auth L- WOWOWOWOS

>Auth J-LOL

"Ahahaha, you see, V is my friend and because he came to this school with a scholarship like me, no one wants to be friends with him.That's when I thought about you guys.I mean you guys were kind enough to be friends with me right? So I thought I'd go the same for V."I looked up to meet each of their eyes, with my blank expression, as if I was going to be a crying mess.

In the minds of the Kingkas-What bullshit?? It's clear that he can make so many friends with his good look!But then this is the first time Q asked for a request from us...

Q's mind-If the boys say yes then I can get that pain in the ass out of my ass! LOL, that sounds weird.

"Fine, we could give it a try I guess."J-hope agreed in loath.

We sat down on the floor in a circle formation and started to eat while chatting.

"Q, I need to use the toilet... can you follow me?"Jennie asked.

"I need to use the toilet too, Q.Let's go together!"Lisa added and before I could react, they already pulled me out of the rooftop.

"I am a bit confused, I mean you already have each other to bring, but you still want me to follow? What's the point girls?"I joked around

"2 reasons." Lisa turned her attention to Jennie, for her to speak.

"One, We should give the guys some space since you wanted them to hang out and be closer right?I mean, we, girls would just get in the way!

Two, I really need to use the toilet but we're scared that Red Velvet would appear, and you're the only one that could...You know!"Jennie spits out a bunch of reasons why they dragged me out in frustration and anxiety.

"Wow, so now I'm just a weapon, a talisman that could grant your safety?What nice friends you are!" I said in a sarcastic tone, twisting my hair.

TEE-HEE.. So then as planned we went the toilet for our business...