43.

I REALLY RECOMMEND READING THE CHAPTER BEFORE THIS BECAUS EI HAVEN'T UPDATED IN 729375929374 YEARS LOL HI.

"We're just friends!" He screamed at me, his long legs pacing around the small living space.

"Whatever Tris." I rolled my eyes.

"I hadn't seen you for six weeks and you go and miss your flight for some bitchy model!" I roared back, I continued to fiddle with my nails, I knew if I stared at him, I'd either cry or forgive him and I didn't want to do either of those.

"She's not some bitchy model! If you got to know her instead of hating her because I like her you'd know that, she's really nice, you'd love her."

"You've cheated before Tris, how do I know you won't do it again?" This time I actually looked at him, his eyes immediately softened as he saw my watered ones.

"Because I love you." He sat on the edge of the table so he was facing me straight on, gripped my head in his large hands and placed a soft peck on my forehead. "I could never ever think about hurting you like that, you mean so much to me, I would never throw what we have away just for some girl, she's just a friend." He tried to convince me and I sighed, knowing I was being slightly over dramatic.

"You need to understand how much that hurt me, I was so excited to see you and hug you and just give you a cuddle, and you weren't there, it made me look so stupid and I've never felt worse, you need to realize that your actions affect people." I explained.

"I'm sorry, I promise you, she's just a friend, I love you, only you." He wrapped his lengthy arms around my shoulders and pulled me into his grasp, tugging slightly so I wouldn't resist."

"Okay." I sighed, silently hating myself for forgiving him so quick.

"How about I go round to the shop and get some ice cream and we have a movie night?"

"Make sure to get vanilla."

"Of course." He winked and did a small giggle which I followed.

When he left, I grabbed my phone and dialed Charlie's number.

"Hello?" Her squeaky voice said.

"Hi."

"What's wrong?"

"I forgave him, am I an idiot?" I questioned.

"Yes," she laughed with no hesitation.

"Ouch."

"Truth hurts, he was an arsehole."

"Yeah but he apologized."

"I don't know Mil, he's cheated before, I know that was with you, but I'd just be weary."

"He said they were just friends and nothing happened."

"Not to be a bitch or anything, but that sounds like the typical line."

I fell back on the bed and sighed before saying, "I'm the stupidest person alive."

"No you're just in love."

"How are you? Are you okay still?" She knew I was referring to the tragedy that happened before they left for America.

"Yeah, it's hard, but in a way it's better this way, we aren't ready, the band is taking off and I'm in college, blessing in the disguise, but I'll never forget my little mush."

"I love you."

"I love you more."

"Are you cheating on me?" Tristan joked, his blonde hair popping in from the door.