4.

"Millie?" His deep voice said, he sounded like he was sleeping.

"Tris?" I sniffled and wiped under my eyes quickly. "Did I wake you?"

"Yeah it's fine, are you okay?"

"I'm stuck at a party, and Liam and I had a fight and I just really need to go home, I wouldn't of called its just everyone is busy an-."

"Text me the address, are you safe?"

"Yeah I'm okay." I said as I fiddled with my ripped dress.

"I'll be there as soon as I can." He said before hanging up, I leaned against a pole after I texted him where I was.

I laughed to myself, out of all the things that have happened to me in the past, this was probably one of the most pathetic nights I've had, I was completely hung up over someone I've never even had before, why on earth did I think getting with someone else would help that in any way? If anything it just made it worse.

"What happened? Sorry I took so long, I had to drop Alex home." Tristan rushed to me once he arrived.

"Nothing it's stupid, I just really want to go home."

"Your dress is ripped." He pointed downwards and I laughed.

"Some boy tried it on with me and he wasn't happy when I said no."

"Where was Liam? Did he touch you?"

"Getting high with his boys." I sighed. "No I elbowed him and ran from him."

"You almost got abused and Liam didn't even bother helping you?"

"He didn't know." I defended him, I didn't know why I was because at the moment he was being a dick, or maybe I was being over dramatic?

"Of course he didn't because he was off his head." Tristan rolled his eyes.

"Leave him alone."

"What do you mean leave him alone, why are you defending him?"

"Because he's my boyfriend, Tristan."

"Some boyfriend? Where is he now? Probably off with some girl."

"Stop it."

"No he's a shitty person." He argued.

"Why do you care?"

"What do you mean why do I care? Millie you could've been raped, and he didn't care."

"He didn't know!" I screamed at him, tears starting to fall once again.

"Hey." He said and came closer to me. "Don't cry." His thumb caressed under my eyes as he wiped a single tear away. "Millie, I love you, I would never ever want to see you get hurt in anyway, and it hurts to see you with someone who doesn't treat you the way you should be treated." He said, his blue eyes staring back at mine. I sighed internally.

"Thank you." I whispered, I pulled him into a hug and he tightened it.

"Now how about we go to Eddies and get a milkshake? Vanilla your favourite." He smiled at me when we pulled away. I nodded and he opened the passenger door for me and I hopped in.

"I'm sorry for screaming at you earlier." I said to him once we were moving.

"It's okay, it's just really annoying you know? He's clearly taking advantage of you and I hate it." I didn't reply to him, I stared out the window.

"What about Alex?"

"What about Alex?" He repeated.

"She already doesn't like me, I don't need to give her anymore reasons to dislike me by going and getting a milkshake with her boyfriend." I laughed.