23.

"Any Valentine's plans?" I asked Connor as I plopped next to him, everyone was in Tradleys apartment, as always.

"Nope." He sighed and I put my arm around his shoulder, squeezing slightly. "Do you?"

"Liam asked me to do something with him." I said quickly, whispering slightly so no one else could hear, I was kind of ashamed that I went back to Liam, and even though they're friends I knew they'd judge me because of it.

"You're gone back to him?" He gasped slightly and I nodded sheepishly. "What happened with Tris?"

"It's not going to work out, he has Alex and I just need to move on."

He pouted and I laughed. "He's an idiot."

"I know I'm amazing." He said just as the rest of them walked in from wherever they were. "Hey gang!" I exclaimed and they all gave me weird looks.

"Did you feed her coffee?" Brad laughed and collapsed on the armchair.

"Just one cup." Con replied.

"Where's Charlie?" I asked, she was here before they all went to different rooms, or too the shops or whatever.

"She's gone shopping." He replied.

"By herself?" I furrowed my eyebrows, why wouldn't she ask me to go?

"With Alex, they're gone shopping for valentines clothes, they didn't invite you because you don't have a date so they didn't want you too feel bad." He told me and I rolled my eyes, I was kind of pissed off, just cause I don't have a date doesn't mean I shouldn't be invited to go shopping.

"I'm gonna head home." I told the boys, my good mood dampening instantly.

"Do you want a ride?" James offered and I shook my head, Charlie brought me here because we live together so there

"I'm okay thanks, I'll see you guys soon." I grabbed my stuff and walked out the door, fishing my earphones out of my pocket before deciding on a song.

I heard a beep and looked to my right, noticing Tristan's car almost immediately, the window rolled down and he has sun glasses on, even though the sun was setting.

"Get in loser we're going shopping!" He joked and I giggled. "Seriously get in, you're not walking home alone."

I rolled my eyes but agreed anyway, we didn't say much during the journey, besides small talk which was really awkward, I didn't understand why he was dropping me home in the first place, there was a possibility Alex could catch him because she's with Charlie and I live with Charlie.

"Where are we going?" I asked once I realised we were not going in the direction of my house.

"I don't know, was bored with the boys so we're going to go somewhere." He replied not looking at me just focused on the road.

"Where?"

"It's a surprise."

"I hate surprises."

"Yeah but you're with me so it's going to be fun."

"I hate you too."

"Yeah okay let's pretend that's true." He winked and I almost jumped out the window.

We drove for another 15 minutes before we arrived to a lake, it was dark now and to be quite honest I was quite scared.

"You know I don't like the dark." I whined and clung to his side.

"I'm here, don't worry." He wrapped his arms around me and guided me to the grass where he laid a blanket which I'm assuming he got from the car.

"So what are you and Alex doing for valentines?" I asked him, as I hugged my knees to protect myself from the wind, it wasn't working.