15.

I walked for hours on end, no one followed me when I left and I was glad, I didn't want to talk to anyone, I just wanted to wallow in my own sadness.

I made it home, and ignored the words from my mother, she tried to get me to eat but that's the last thing I wanted, I think she realised I didn't want to speak to anyone when I ignored her calls for the fourth time.

I got into fluffy pyjamas and a jumper that I once borrowed from Brad but never bothered to return, I switched my phone off on my walk, I knew they would ring especially since no one followed me, I climbed under the covers and tried my hardest to sleep, the tears still poured from my eyes but I eventually got to sleep.

-

I woke the next morning my mother banging on the door, it completely slipped my mind that it was Monday, and I was a person and I did have responsibilities.

"What is up with you?" She said once I was in the kitchen, she had her hair pinned back and the front, besides the curly baby hairs that gathered round the edges of her face.

"Nothing I'm fine." I lied to her, I saw her roll her eyes as I glanced at her, I grabbed a cup of coffee, knowing I'd need it to get through today.

I showered quickly and threw on some jeans and a hoody and slipped into my worn out converse, I grabbed my travel cup after filling it with coffee and headed on my way.

The day went my patronisingly slow, but I got through it, I almost fell asleep at my lunch break but I powered on.

I didn't have friends at Uni, just some people who I nod at and occasionally say hi too, maybe I should start talking to more people? But I'm awkward little shit so that wouldn't go down well I would say.

I got home and immediately started my assignments, I was always a little nerd at school and it was the same with Uni, I always had my assignments on time, along with homework and it was always done with effort, I didn't half do stuff, my mother raised me that way, to say she was unhappy when I wanted to study Photography, it wasn't a fun time to say the least.

Once I was finished, I ate dinner, at 6pm sharp, as always, barely saying anything only answering the questions my parents threw at me, I didn't eat much, I didn't have much of an appetite anymore.

I think my parents knew something was up but they didn't push on the subject and just talked to one another which I was thankful for.

Once dinner was finished, I did my bit to help clear up, and ran upstairs, ready for a night with Netflix, I still hadn't checked my phone, to be honest I was scared too, all my friend probably hated me and were sending me hate texts, I laughed at the thought, they probably didn't like me at the moment but I don't honk they'd send me hate messages, I hated thinking at times, I grabbed my laptop and went on twitter, I didn't want to go on my phone just yet, just wanted to see if any of them had tweeted about the whole situation.

@TheVampsBrad
Awkwarddddddd

@TheVampsTris
Good night w/ the gang

@AlexandraRichards15
@ girls who steal your man

Attached was a pic of her, with the dog filter, flipping the camera the bird.

I sighed, I wanted to tweet something indirected at her but I was 21 now, I had to be mature, I finally plucked up the courage to turn on my phone.

8 messages received
9 missed calls.

Bradley- Hey, I knew something was up, I love you, call me when you can x

Charlie- I just want to say as your bestfriend, that I love you but that doesn't mean I support your decision, call me when you want to talk xx