17.

"I miss you boys!" I told Connor through the screen, I was face timing Connor, while he was with the boys, to make this whole fake dating a little bit more believable.

"We miss you too!" Connor told me and smiled, there was no hard feelings between the boys and I, well except Tristan, he still hasn't spoke to me since we fought.

I guess it was a good thing, him ignoring me. I didn't have to pretend to be happy when him and Alex were around, I just didn't have to be around them, it was also a blessing in disguise because they were the absolute worst for PDA, like they had no self control when they were surrounded my people.

"When are you back?" I asked him.

"We have shows around the UK, for the next two and a half weeks, then we go to Dublin for a night, then we're back and have two more shows in England, then we're done, until we have to go to America, for around a month I think, for promo and stuff, then we're home until we announce our Australia dates, which we're not releasing until June." He explained, not taking a breath and I laughed slightly.

"Out of breath?" I laughed again.

"No what?"

"Okay Con, whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"Right we've to go, we've arrived at the venue! Bye." He blew me a kiss and I had to hold back my giggles because it was just so weird, for him to be sending me giggles.

I waved him off before hanging up.

-
I'm gonna skip until the boys are back because nothing happens and it's just boring n u just don't want to read that, I'm guessing lol ya xxxxx

-

"There's a key under the mat, let yourself in." Connor told me and I nodded, before realising, he can't see me, we're on the phone?

They were coming back today, from their UK/Ireland leg of their tour, I was going to wait at their apartment complex, they all lived in the same building, for easy access, I guess.

I let myself into Con's apartment, after I had grabbed myself a McDonald's because I was craving it ever so badly, I know I would regret it later that night but for the minute I didn't care.

I sat around for awhile just dossing on my phone, tweeting about how excited I was for the boys to return, which wasn't a lie, I really did want to see them, they were my only friends, besides Charlie.

I had met up with Liam, and we both decided to stay friends, he apologised for what he said the last time he saw me and I apologised for how I went about the whole Tristan thing, which he accepted which I was grateful for, I wouldn't want to go on and think that Liam hated me, we even organised to have another lunch some time.

"Honey! I'm home!" Connor screamed suddenly and I almost jumped out of my chair in fright.

"Connor! Don't do that!" I slapped his shoulder lightly as I pulled him in a big hug, his arms wrapped around my waist and I smiled. "I've missed you!" I exclaimed once I let go of him.

"I missed you too." He admitted and I smiled. "Want to go see the boys? Brad said to call over once we had our little 'reunion'." He put reunion in little air quotes and I laughed because they thought we were going to have sex.

"How about we watch a movie? To make them think we had an amazing reunion." I wiggled my eyebrows and he let out a hearty laugh.

"I like your thinking dude." I smiled and I went to make some popcorn, while he chose a DVD.

"Marley and Me?" He asked.

"Do you want me to cry?"

"Fine, 21 Jump Street?"