1.

"But what do I wear?" I panicked as I stared at Bradley through my computer screen, I mentally screamed, I had an after party for The Vamps finishing their Wake Up tour, and needless to say I wanted to look good. "Can I bring Liam?" I asked two seconds later. "Is Alexandra going to be there?"

"I have no clue, yes sure, but you are not allowed cling to him all night." He paused for a second, looking like he wanted to say something.

"What is it? Look Brad, I don't care, Just because me and Tristan had a thing like 2 years ago, doesn't affect anything, we've both moved on, I have Liam and he has Alexandra." My smile faltering at the end as I said her name. We weren't very fond of each other, I've never done anything to her, she's very threatened of me because I had a thing with her current boyfriend,  I don't think she realises I have a boyfriend, I mean we've only been together for like a month, but still, I'm happy.

"You're not over him though." Brad replied, simply.

"I a-."

He cut me off, "I've known you for how long? Why are you still trying to lie to me god, I'm offended you'd even try and lie to me."

I sighed and knew he was right, It wasn't that I was still hung up on Tristan, we ended ages ago, I just see him a lot and them feelings never went away.

"Try on that really nice black dress." Brad said a few minutes later.

"What one?" I laughed knowing I had 6 different black dresses in my wardrobe currently.

"I don't know, the nice one with the lace, it's tight." He shrugged. "Yeah that one." He nodded when I pulled the dress out of my cramped wardrobe.

"Red lipstick?" I asked.

"Where is Charlie? I thought I was done with this girl shit when she came along."

"She's on holiday."

"Oh that's nice for her isn't it." He rolled his eyes, him and Charlie don't get along very well, they don't hate one another they just clash.

"Says the boy travelling around with his successful boyband."

"We're not a boyband!"

"Sorry, band of males." I laughed.

"That's better."

"Be at our apartment for 7, and go easy on the alcohol, Amelia."

"When am I not easy on the alcohol, Bradley?" I instantly regretted saying this, there has been a few times where I certainly was not easy on the alcohol, what can I say, I'm wild?

"Do you actually want me to bring up any of the times you've drank?" He asked, I shook my head quickly, making him laugh. "I thought so, anyway I need to go, you know, boy band life calls."

"Thought you weren't a boy band?" He threw me the finger and I laughed before hanging up.

I decided to text Charlie, I missed her, she had been gone for almost a week, which is probably the longest we've ever went without seeing one another, I sound terribly clingy but I was clingy, it was in my nature, I get attached faster than magnets.

Me- Hey, hope you're having a shit time, miss your face. X

Charlie- having a great time, soaking up the sun, don't miss yours, love ya x

Me- offended

Charlie- deal with it????

Me- fair nuff, when u home?????

Charlie- Saturday morning, why?

Me- vamps after tour party, you in?

Charlie- will Bradley be attending ???