34.

"You're going to forget this by next week, stop stressing." Connor tried to calm me down as I paced around the living area.

"This is it Con, we finally had our shot and it's gone just like that."

"It's not gone."

"How do you know?" I questioned him, pausing in my tracks for a second.

"Because I know you, and I know Tristan, no matter how much you argue you two always find your way back to each other, seriously he thought we were dating and he still came back, going out with his best friend is a pretty bold move, that would of been my stopping point, but no he came back." He stood beside me, put his hand on my back and rubbed it, trying to be comforting.

I just flipped on my bed and he sat on the end of it.

"This is different though Con, this is about our futures."

"Worry about the future another time, live in the moment dude."

"You're like an Australian Gandhi." I giggled and he smiled at me. "I'm sorry I'm not trying to put a damper on your birthday." I apologised and he just hugged me.

"It's okay, just get ready and let's get smashed."

"I like the sound of that." I stood up and clapped my hands and started to search my closet, trying to decide on an outfit that was gorgeous, so Tristan would realise what he's missing.

"What about this?" I asked, walking out to Con in a black off the shoulder top, black high waisted jeans and skinny black heels matched with a thick black choker.

"Yes, beautiful!" He complimented and I smiled. "Right I'm going to go and get ready, I'll see you tonight, you look gorgeous." He pecked my cheek and smiled before leaving.

That's when I started my make up, I changed into one of Tris' shirts because they were huge and comfy, I also missed him so much, we hadn't spoken in three days, which was a lot for us.

I still believed I was right and he was just being childish for leaving, we could of talked it out instead of being bitchy and leaving at one in the morning.

"Hi, I'm home!" I heard a feminine shout, Charlie.

"My room!" I shouted back and grabbed another brush, blending to the gods.

"Hi." She popped her head around my door, giving me a smile. "You okay?" She checked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Tris is grumpy and I think you're the reason why." She didn't leave her spot from the door.

"Well he can stay grumpy because I'm right." We were both very stubborn, this relationship is a mess.

"What happened?" She asked and I realised I couldn't tell her, it hasn't been long since the miscarry thing and it would be insensitive for me to just come out and say I don't want children.

"We started talking about our future." I replied, throwing my eyes to the sky.

"Oh jeez, never do that." She giggled. "Right, well if you and Tris make up can you go to theirs? Me and Brad are here tonight, we're having a movie night." She smiled, I nodded.

"If not I'll go to James' or Cons." I told her and she nodded before disappearing from the doorway, leaving me on my own to finish my make up.

I finished in no time, got dressed and jumped into a taxi because I didn't want to drive.

-

"Hi." I smiled when I walked into Cons apartment, spotted all three of the boys, I avoided Tristan's glare and just focused on Connor. "Here." I handed him a small present, it was just a t-shirt because I was unemployed and not in school, I hated it.