3.

"Did you cook the pizza yourselves or something?" Bradley shouted as me and Tristan walked in.

"Shut up Brad, at least we actually came back." He threw me the fingers again and I gave them right back. "Ok so we have Pineapple for James, you sick freak."

"PINEAPPLE DOES GO ON PIZZA." He screamed, making me laugh.

"Chicken for Bradley and Connor, and a meat feast for me and you Tris?" I asked looking at Tristan for confirmation.

"Yeah." He said and plopped down on the small couch. "What movie?" He asked a few minutes later.

"Love Rosie?" I asked hopefully knowing I was going to get shot down immediately.

They all shrugged which surprised me.

"Brad go grab the remote." I demanded and he shook his head.

"No."

"Do it, I have dirt on you."

"Go on so." He challenged.

"You and C-"

"No! Stop!"

"Exactly." He sighed and grabbed the remote.

"It's so obvious they're so in love with each other why don't they get together?" Tris asked, referring to the movie.

"Because of timing."

"Bullshit." Tris huffed.

"Watch the movie would you." I laughed and I felt a finger poke the side of my head.

"Did you just poke me?"

"No?"

I laughed and did the same to him, but he turned his head so I ended up picking his nose slightly.

"Ew." I said and pulled my finger from his nose straight away.

"Can you guys not? We're trying to watch the movie?" James complained.

"Oh my god, why would he go back to Bethany? She's a bitch?" Tristan complained once again.

"Timing." I said.

"Timing." Tristan repeated in a taunting tone. "Shut up Millie." I laughed.

-

"So Millie, did you know about Charlotte and Bradley." James sparked up a conversation.

I laughed before nodding. "I did, James."

"We had the pleasure of hearing it." Connor turned his face.

"That is brilliant." I said through split bursts of laughter.

"Have you and Liam sealed the deal yet?" Brad interrupted.

"Bradley, that is private information how dare you interrogate Amelia on her sex life." James said in a weird high pitched voice.

"I completely agree James." I laughed.

"Oh so we can rip the piss out of me but not Millie?" We all nodded at him before laughing.