35.

"Amelia?" Someone shouted and I scrunched up, my eyes opening slowly but quickly closing because it was so bright.

"Is she awake?" Someone shouted.

"Yeah Tris get in here." The first person said again, I blinked slowly before attempting to adjust to the lights.

"Are you okay?" I realised it was Tristan bent beside the bed.

"What happened?" I sat up and rubbed my head as it was pounding.

"We think you got spiked, we brought you to the hospital but it wasn't dangerous, just something that would give you slight amnesia from the time you got spiked, they just sent you home, I stayed with you all night." He rushed without taking a breath.

"Did anything happen to me?" I asked in almost a whisper, I didn't need another college party incident.

"No, we found you almost straight away." He reassured and placed his hand on my forehead, probably checking my temperature.

"I'm wrecked." I groaned and the pounding increased.

"Get some rest, I'll be here when you wake up."

So I slept for hours on end, waking up once so I could pee.

When I woke at around seven I felt really dirty, so I got a shower straight away, and joined Tris, Brad and Charlie, they were watching 13 Reasons Why, a Netflix show that came out not too long ago.

"Hi guys." My voice was cracked slightly from not speaking all day, Tris looked at me and took my hand, guiding my whole body to sit very close to him, which I wasn't going to complain.

"How you feeling?" He whispered to me, careful not to disrupt Charlie and Brad from the television.

He pressed a small kiss to my neck before I answered. "I'm just really tired."

"Do you want some water? Your throat sounds really dry." He said, he got up without me telling him to go to the kitchen, presumably to get some water for me.

He came back a few minutes later, 4 bottles in hand, throwing each bottle at everyone.

"Stay hydrated." He said with a straight face which made me laugh.

Everyone sat and concentrated television for awhile before Brad was getting bored and complained.

"Come back to mine?" He asked Charlie, a pout sitting firmly on his face, which I knew she wouldn't be able to resist, she eventually agreed when he made crying dog sounds.

"I'll stay here then." Tris decided and I raised my brow.

"Will you?"

"Yes?" He said as if it was obvious.

"You don't live here."

"You love me too much to make me go third wheel with them?"

"Untrue."

"So true."

"No, I love Niall Horan more."

"Lies."

"No it's not, I've loved Niall Horan since I was like fourteen."

"Fine, go get Niall to cuddle you then." He crossed his arms and pushed away from me to the other end of the couch before pouting.

I didn't care I just laughed at him.

"Come on, you know Niall would ever cuddle me the way you will." I stood up and grabbed the water bottle and walked to the bedroom, after I brushed my teeth.